I have a space bar and everyone is invited! :D

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Hey y'all, i'm from North Carolina in the US.

I decided to back Star Citizen for multiple reasons, I have friends around the world and we all wanted to get an early start in a game to play together, and chose Star Citizen. I also love the idea of sitting in an active world, watching stuff happen around the universe.

I am definitely looking forward to exploring the Verse, and partying on my 890 Jump.

I first started playing games on the original Xbox, with this old Tetris/Star Wars the Clone Wars game.

I don't get a chance to play much games anymore due to college and ROTC, but when I do it's usually Rainbow Six Siege and Stellaris. I used to play a fair amount of EVE but I don't have the time I would like to play that.

I heard about Test from.. I dunno, been in awhile, hadn't introduced myself till now.

Picard.

PS: When the 890J is released ingame, all Test members are invited to party/suicide run into Tiber.

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Welcome keep in mind we all have a space bar though. Unfortunately mine isn't mechanical though. Perhaps my next one will be.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
If you haven't already started trying to get an Airborne school slot you should.
While there are aspects that suck about it, it is probably the most fun DoD school ever. Plus it can aid in your career if you decide to make the military your career.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
If you haven't already started trying to get an Airborne school slot you should.
While there are aspects that suck about it, it is probably the most fun DoD school ever. Plus it can aid in your career if you decide to make the military your career.
Fair point, but I am currently aiming towards Air Assault or one of the available Intel/Cyber internship slots. Don't get me wrong, Airborne is awesome, and definitely fun, but the branch slot I want is served better by other schools. One of the other cadets in my battalion recently completed Airborne, he absolutely loved the experience and it would be incredible to take part in.

Last edited:

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Air Assault is a joke and mostly considered the most pointless two weeks in history.
If you're wanting to learn things like sling loading a suspended vehicle from an appropriate helicopter the Badge...er
...Pathfinder is far more appropriate.

It is very easy to get an Air Assault slot once your in, but for Officers getting an Airborne slot after getting to a unit is frequently far more difficult than while still a cadet.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Air Assault is a joke and mostly considered the most pointless two weeks in history.
If you're wanting to learn things like sling loading a suspended vehicle from an appropriate helicopter the Badge...er
...Pathfinder is far more appropriate.

It is very easy to get an Air Assault slot once your in, but for Officers getting an Airborne slot after getting to a unit is frequently far more difficult than while still a cadet.
Good to know, not something I was aware of. I will look at getting a slot in Airborne. I am still aiming to get the internships ahead of those schools, but if the option for Airborne is put ahead of me I will take it! Thanks for the info.

Vindictive69

Commander
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Vindictive69
Hey y'all, i'm from North Carolina in the US.

I decided to back Star Citizen for multiple reasons, I have friends around the world and we all wanted to get an early start in a game to play together, and chose Star Citizen. I also love the idea of sitting in an active world, watching stuff happen around the universe.

I am definitely looking forward to exploring the Verse, and partying on my 890 Jump.

I first started playing games on the original Xbox, with this old Tetris/Star Wars the Clone Wars game.

I don't get a chance to play much games anymore due to college and ROTC, but when I do it's usually Rainbow Six Siege and Stellaris. I used to play a fair amount of EVE but I don't have the time I would like to play that.

I heard about Test from.. I dunno, been in awhile, hadn't introduced myself till now.

Picard.

PS: When the 890J is released ingame, all Test members are invited to party/suicide run into Tiber.
Welcome fellow NC citizen!
Hopefully they will have the 890j in game sometime soonish.. lol. Ill settle for hangar ready at least though.
Stellaris is a great game.. it has occupied more than a few hours of my time.. lol

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
FYI- The Ranger Battalions opened up more Intel slots fairly recently, and more are likely coming. If that is a lifestyle that interests you then Airborne school will serve you far better then Air Assault.
Good to know, Cyber is my main branch choice, after that I'm trying for Signal and Intel. The Rangers would definitely be an opportunity of the lifetime, so I will continue to look at the options ahead of me and see which one takes the path I want.

Forgot your password?