I have arrived..now where is the booze?

space_jacked

Ensign
Feb 24, 2014
RSI Handle
SIROCCO-SKY
Hello,

Been creeping from afar, and have decided that you all seem to be my type of malcontents.

Where you from stranger?

Western US.......but stuck in the pit of ethical despair known as DC till my soul withers up and dies.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Space..and all the cool stuff that goes along with it. Explodie stuff, and entering mysterious space holes..etc

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Creeping around, getting killed, killing, and maybe starting up a intergalactic conglomerate if I have the spare time.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Snake..?!?! Snake!?!?!? NOOOOOO!

What other games do you play?

Was a EVE fella for awhile..now just stick to stuff I can pick up on my free time that does not involve spreadsheets.

Picard or Kirk?

Spike Spiegel

Reactions: chrizz

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

but stuck in the pit of ethical despair known as DC till my soul withers up and dies.
You poor bastard. You have my sympathies.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Creating an intergalactic conglomerate is on our to-do list.

Lets do it!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Booze? There was no booze! It was all an elborate trap to capture alcoholics and essentially squeeze all the alcohol out of their intoxicated bloodstream to fuel our ships :D MWHAHAHAHA

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Was a EVE fella for awhile..now just stick to stuff I can pick up on my free time that does not involve spreadsheets.
i know that feel bro, welcome :D

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
[quote="space_jacked, post: 4734, member: 281"]

Western US.......but stuck in the pit of ethical despair known as DC till my soul withers up and dies.
[/quote]

So it was sort of like having to chose between a job involving politics in real life or a position within an EVE corporation of virtual politics?

But on a more serious note, do you work for a political office? One of my very good college buddies works at a political non-profit. It's scary how much his job security depends on who is currently elected in office.

Forgot your password?