I heard this place was popular

Cookie

Captain
Jan 18, 2014
RSI Handle
CookieMan
Cookie here! I figured I needed some kind of internet friends to play this with me. Im 14 and am going to get a 300i. IDK what else to say but... yeah. OK!

Cookie

Captain
Jan 18, 2014
RSI Handle
CookieMan
Just realized there was a format for this. Well, screw the system, also keeping up my rebellion, I know 300i?!? I thought auroras were the only ship? Well, guess not. #2edgy4me

Reactions: SeungRyul

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Cookie here! I figured I needed some kind of internet friends to play this with me. Im 14 and am going to get a 300i. IDK what else to say but... yeah. OK!
Hi Cookie, its great to have you here!

I know this is going to suck, but you may need your parents permission to play once the persistent universe starts up!

Cookie

Captain
Jan 18, 2014
RSI Handle
CookieMan
Hi Cookie, its great to have you here!

I know this is going to suck, but you may need your parents permission to play once the persistent universe starts up!
Nah, when I signed up I told my real birthday and they said nothing about it. I also told my mom about the game before she let me used her credit card to buy the 300i package, so I'm OK.

Cookie

Captain
Jan 18, 2014
RSI Handle
CookieMan
Well, I did have to pay for it myself, I just used her credit card. She still is pretty cool. (No M games, though)

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Well, I did have to pay for it myself I just used her credit card. She still is pretty cool. (No M games, though)
Yeah when I was younger I had to pay for my games myself too. It made me understand money :D
But I think he meant that she let you pledge 55 $ for a game that won’t be out before next year.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Air Force all the way. Nothing beats sitting in a air-conditioned control tower jabbering away with friends and pilots alike.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Air Force all the way. Nothing beats sitting in a air-conditioned control tower jabbering away with friends and pilots alike.
I'm going to serve my military service at the only Air Force in our country :D

Last edited:
Forgot your password?