I heard you like new people

Ltskitzo

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Ltskitzo
Generic Q&A time...Yeaaaaaah!

Where you from stranger?

Eng-Land - Not too far from London, but far enough away to avoid the smell. ;)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Spaceships...Space....SPAaaaace, Lasers. PC exclusive-ness. Non-subscription game! and many more!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Seeing how close I can get to a black hole or a sun without being killed.....That will not only look cool, but also just be awesome. General exploration and money making (for Bigger, badder ships) will also be nice!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Comador 64 - some kind of racing game. followed many years later by Mario on the NES.

What other games do you play?
A bit of everything - Titanfall, battlefield, ex wow veteran, Sniper elite 3, Fallout 3, Skyrim, errrr, Bioshock series, I'll give anything a go!

Picard or Kirk?
Picard, I grew up watching him. Good ol' Ryker at his side.

Other stuff..... I'm 27, I enjoy building/modding my pc. I just applied to the organization on the RSI site (accept ploz). I have a fake jellyfish tank I stare at while loading screen are...loading...games. Can't ssd everything....yet. I am sociable, but I wont get naked on cam. Sorry, it just ain't me. The missus always tells me off when I try.

I like quirky stuff.

The end.

Obsidn

Ensign
Jul 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Obsidn
Hey! I like new people! I'm fairly new myself. I'm in Jordan right now, but when I was a wee lad (teenager) I lived in East Anglia, also far enough from London to avoid the undesirable parts. Welcome!

Ltskitzo

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Ltskitzo
Hey! I like new people! I'm fairly new myself. I'm in Jordan right now, but when I was a wee lad (teenager) I lived in East Anglia, also far enough from London to avoid the undesirable parts. Welcome!
Oh Hi!,
I'm not far from East Anglia :) , I'm just on the border between Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.

Obsidn

Ensign
Jul 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Obsidn
Holy crap,
I was in a village called Stotfold for the most part, if I remember corectly, it kinda sat on the border of Hertz and Bedfordshire. My best buddies family lives in Bedford.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Welcome. You just have been accepted. Do you like beer?

Ltskitzo

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Ltskitzo
Big fan of the beer, preferably the Mexican beers like SOL, Corona and Desperado's. But I don't shy away from a decent Larger or Ale either. You can keep the bitter though ;)
A good cider also goes down well. Ah man, I'm feeling thirsty now.
Hmmm, now I'm thinking about beer battered prawns, with sweet chillie dip. Oh oh and pie, possibly cake. Wait.......Where am I?

bcmsemo

Rear Admiral
Donor
Jul 27, 2014
RSI Handle
darkbcm
Welcome! Man i just tried a cider for the first time...think it was woodchuck. Lol crap doesnt hit you until your ready to get up..then your getting back down

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to the squadron! Unfortunately I never recovered from my last glass of Macallan...strong stuff

Forgot your password?