I joined the best squad, but what happened next will surprise you...

Injustice

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Injustice4
Was that click-baity enough for you? No?

Well let me start off by saying how horrible I am at a lot of things, gaming included, but I do them anyway... cause its fun?

I work full time, I parent full time (I'm really bad at that too, thank god my kids still think I know what I'm doing), and I fit everything else between those two activities. You'll notice I didn't include sleep... it wasn't left out by accident. I can't fit in more time for fun stuff if I'm voluntarily unconscious.

So anyway, yea I'm a chill dude and I like long walks on the beach and that kinda junk.

feel free to shit post in this thread to +1 your post count. (only if that's allowed, if its not, then I'm definitely not telling you to shit post).

RSI handle: Injustice4

Where you from stranger? The Baltimore area of Maryland!

What drew you to Star Citizen? Well I enjoy space sims (Tie Fighter and the X series were my favs), and I'm also a huge fan of collision detection

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I'll probable dabble in a little bit of everything, it really depends on what the organization needs at the time. I do enjoy a good dogfight as much as repeatedly harvesting an asteroid over and over.

What was the first game you remember playing? Dunk Hunt on the NES

What other games do you play? Currently a variety of STEAM games, SC2, Overwatch, GTA on the xbox.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I was skimming the organizations list and saw how active TEST was. I thought it was just like an alpha test group until I read the organization description.... that marvelous wall of text was a thing of beauty.

Picard or Kirk? I was never into Trek, but I did watch one of those new movies like a year or two ago... so I guess that makes me a new Kirk???

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Last edited:

The Fox

Admiral
Aug 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Thefoxhun
Was that click-baity enough for you? No?

Well let me start off by saying how horrible I am at a lot of things, gaming included, but I do them anyway... cause its fun?

I work full time, I parent full time (I'm really bad at that too, thank god my kids still think I know what I'm doing), and I fit everything else between those two activities. You'll notice I didn't include sleep... it wasn't left out by accident. I can't fit in more time for fun stuff if I'm voluntarily unconscious.

So anyway, yea I'm a chill dude and I like long walks on the beach and that kinda junk.

feel free to shit post in this thread to +1 your post count. (only if that's allowed, if its not, then I'm definitely not telling you to shit post).

RSI handle: Injustice4

Where you from stranger? The Baltimore area of Maryland!

What drew you to Star Citizen? Well I enjoy space sims (Tie Fighter and the X series were my favs), and I'm also a huge fan of collision detection

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I'll probable dabble in a little bit of everything, it really depends on what the organization needs at the time. I do enjoy a good dogfight as much as repeatedly harvesting an asteroid over and over.

What was the first game you remember playing? Dunk Hunt on the NES

What other games do you play? Currently a variety of STEAM games, SC2, Overwatch, GTA on the xbox.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I was skimming the organizations list and saw how active TEST was. I thought it was just like an alpha test group until I read the organization description.... that marvelous wall of text was a thing of beauty.

Picard or Kirk? I was never into Trek, but I did watch one of those new movies like a year or two ago... so I guess that makes me a new Kirk???

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
Damn... Clickbaits...JUST TO GET MORE VIEW AND MONEY FROM ADS? AND THE VIDEO IS 10min long... DAMN !!

OH wait its not youtube.

Welcome to Test Squadron - Best Squadron !

I'm pretty idiot so ignore me thank you!

And I also love foxes. Thats cool right?

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Haha.. Nice post. Well, most of us TESTies are not good at most things except drinking so it sounds like you're on the right track. ;)

Btw. We have discord which is the VOIP (voice/text chat). If you'd like to join us on it, just go here: https://discordapp.com/download and then on the forums, if you click the 'Home' button at the top and then scroll down, there's a Discord widget you can connect through once you've opened Discord. :) Hope to see you soon, and welcome!

Forgot your password?