I just flew the Aurora from Port Olisar to Hurston, it was glorious

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
It's been ages since I took the Aurora for a good run!

I thought people were saying that the Aurora can't make the flight to Hurston in one jump, but there was more than enough fuel for the trip. Was this changed in a recent patch?

No matter how many new ships come out, the Aurora has one of the best cockpits, next the the Mustang IMO.

That little ship is still beautiful, also it will reign terror on the galaxy soon enough!!!!! 😈

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
It's been ages since I took the Aurora for a good run!

I thought people were saying that the Aurora can't make the flight to Hurston in one jump, but there was more than enough fuel for the trip. Was this changed in a recent patch?

No matter how many new ships come out, the Aurora has one of the best cockpits, next the the Mustang IMO.

That little ship is still beautiful, also it will reign terror on the galaxy soon enough!!!!! 😈
I wonder if they were confusing the stops for Q-drives cooling for fuel running out.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
If you turn off weapons and shields in quantum you won't overheat.
Now if I turn off my shields and guns off while going 3,597,504 KM/H and I hit a dirty old piss jug that a Freelancer pilot tossed out the window what's going to happen to my ship? I need to be able to shoot those piss jugs and evaporate them or have the shield absorb the impact.

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
I still have to get my Aurora out of buyback one of these days, but getting the 'Triage first.

That leather seat, paint it black and yellow when customization happens...

It's gonna be magical.

Reactions: Bambooza and Scape

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Now if I turn off my shields and guns off while going 3,597,504 KM/H and I hit a dirty old piss jug that a Freelancer pilot tossed out the window what's going to happen to my ship? I need to be able to shoot those piss jugs and evaporate them or have the shield absorb the impact.
YOU CAN ROLL THE WINDOWS DOWN IN A FREELANCER?????😍

Reactions: Bambooza and Ammorn
Forgot your password?