GingeyLion

Commander
Jan 29, 2018
RSI Handle
GingeyLion
Where you from stranger?
Melbourne, Australia
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Shiny ships! Also the immense ambition and enthusiasm from everyone at CIG, RSI, and the community.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, discovering new systems as they become available. Team events. Also a bit of risky trade with the potential for PVP.
What was the first game you remember playing?
Granny’s Garden, an 80’s educational....masterpiece?
What other games do you play?
PUBG if I feel like murdering
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I searched on RSI’s Organization page. Loved the light hearted introduction, in particular the neat little aurora test game.
Picard or Kirk?
Solo
If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
New Kirk, don’t hold it against me.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Welcome! I also like new Kirk (mostly because I've only seen one of the old Star Trek, and I hated it and forgot every minute of it)!

Shiny ships? What shiny ships do you have? We need to make a shiny ship convoy and show off our shiny shinies to the peasants.

...okay, rusty shinies. My only truly impressive ship is the Reclaimer.

GingeyLion

Commander
Jan 29, 2018
RSI Handle
GingeyLion
Welcome! I also like new Kirk (mostly because I've only seen one of the old Star Trek, and I hated it and forgot every minute of it)!

Shiny ships? What shiny ships do you have? We need to make a shiny ship convoy and show off our shiny shinies to the peasants.

...okay, rusty shinies. My only truly impressive ship is the Reclaimer.
Aquila, and Cutlass... Not so shiny, but I'm constantly teased by the 600i and other upcoming tasty vessels.
Definitely keen to join in on a rusty/shiny convoy at some stage.
I've jumped on discord, and am using the same username in-game, so reach out if you want to do some drags through the Port Olisar rings.

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?