I need help here my fellow TESTies ;)

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
The Pirates, flying with out hull and shooting without guns in pirate swarm and in PU!

For any skilled pilot that might help out and get this bug to be fixed to the next patch, I call to my fellow TESTies to help out and confirm this. It will requier some skilled flying to reproduce but I know we have many of that in our org.
The more confirms we get the sooner it will get priorety... I hope :smile:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/star-citizen-alpha/SC-38044-The_Pirate_Aurora__flying_with_out_hull_and_shooting_without_guns_

CHEERS! :beers::beer:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragonslaya54

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Wish I could help but I am terrible at the swarm games!
It is the same in PU but it's easier to find a Aurora pilot in swarm, they are the slowest and easiest to get behind ;)
You don't have to win it, just get behind it long enough to see that when you shoot and parts are flying of their ships, they are still flying as nothing happen to them... realy frustrating LOL

Reactions: Dragonslaya54

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
It is the same in PU but it's easier to find a Aurora pilot in swarm, they are the slowest and easiest to get behind ;)
You don't have to win it, just get behind it long enough to see that when you shoot and parts are flying of their ships, they are still flying as nothing happen to them... realy frustrating LOL
I usually dont venture into space alone, ITS SCARY

Forgot your password?