I pray y'all bought your BMM. She's going up to $350.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
From Disco Lando. New BMM price is $350, NOT $300.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/spaceship-prices

Glad I got a few CCUs for this bad boy, haha.

Now, where is the defender being sold? I thought she was going on today. Is it no longer on the website? Are sales on Spectrum now?

Or is it simply not available yet?
Uhm...
I think CCU's get price adjusted too, unlike standalone ships. Check your buybacks, you might have some bad news in there.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
buy backs dont increase in price iirc
Are you positive? I know they don't for standalone ships in buyback, but I heard otherwise about CCU's in buyback. I don't have an example on my account, so maybe I heard wrong.

EDIT: I have a Super Hornet to Sabre and a Super Hornet to Freelander MISC that are no longer available for buyback. I assume because the Super Hornet has increased in price.
Filtering for CCU and they are just gone, leave filter to "All" and I see them but no longer have the option to buy them back.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Uhm...
I think CCU's get price adjusted too, unlike standalone ships. Check your buybacks, you might have some bad news in there.
In buyback, maybe. I don't know about buyback stuff. But I have them in my hanger. I got a bunch of 0 dollar Redeemer to BMM etc.
fuck....OWL SEND ME A CCU!
I wish I could gift 0 dollar CCUs. I'll see if I have a cheap one though, although I don't hold out hope.
That being said, I'm interested to see if I apply a 0 dollar CCU to a ship bought with cash, if I'm able to gift it.
I'm going to do an experiment. If I can, we may be able to work something out. I have tons of the 0 dollar ones.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
In buyback, maybe. I don't know about buyback stuff. But I have them in my hanger. I got a bunch of 0 dollar Redeemer to BMM etc.

I wish I could gift 0 dollar CCUs. I'll see if I have a cheap one though, although I don't hold out hope.
That being said, I'm interested to see if I apply a 0 dollar CCU to a ship bought with cash, if I'm able to gift it.
I'm going to do an experiment. If I can, we may be able to work something out. I have tons of the 0 dollar ones.
nice :D

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I am glad I stocked up on alot of random $0 CCUs when I did

I was able to upgrade a few LTI ships to a redeemer, then use redeemer to BMM for free

no god damn idea what i will do with this many BMMs unless I change them to other 350 ships :D

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
With Warbond edition combo pack, you can get the MM + Defender for $450. As @Radegast74 mentioned, that's effectively a $280 price tag, plus both ships come with LTI.

I have an old MM that I acquired that has no LTI on it so... Melt time!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I got my Merchantman last night very very very lucky someone had a leftover one and i bought it for 30 usd andro-mm i'm going to upgrade now

Reactions: Blind Owl

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
Okey. Since many have not gotten this one right. I will say it here.
All ships in buyback will not change price whatever CIG do with the ship prices. 1 ship sold at one time act as a pack. So that pack will keep the price forever. Next time it's on sale it has a slightly different name. So it's a different ship pack. That way it can have a new price. No confusion.
A upgrade however is not like that.
So.....Unfortunately, upgrades on buyback do not have static prices like that. So if you got all the upgrades in your hangar. That's fine. But a cheap upgrade in your buyback will change price as the ship in question changes price.

Forgot your password?