I ran into a TESTie at the zoo!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
What better place to have a random encounter with a fellow TEST member than the largest zoo in the world!

The North Carolina zoo, which by size, is the largest in the world, would be tough place to try meeting somebody, but we are all connected by strange forces!

As fate would have it, while standing under the only black and yellow sign in the whole place, which is the bee exhibit, some handsome fuck shouts out "HEY! TEST SQUADRON!".

I scan the crowd and this guy comes up to me, hand extended.

Its @InfinityCircuit !

We had a brief chat, great guy! He promised me some mead which will be shipped soon!

Behold the proof of our meeting!

Bonus @NinjaGirl photobombing.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Considering that there are 17,000 Testies that know you by name and can spot you in a crowd, you are a very popular and handsome man.

Just think, there are thousands more backers who also know you. The secret to life now is just convincing each of them to buy you a beer!

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Excellent random encounter... I’ve been wearing my test hoodie out but yet to meet a fellow testie due to it. Have met a few through our bar citizen though. Usually people just ask me what we test.
The trick is that most people won't notice so you have to go public places and just randomly shout "TEST SQUADRON!" and hope someone is nearby who is in our org.

I do it a lot and have only been arrested once and now I get free meds.

Forgot your password?