I take SC screenshots and thought I'd share one here: "M50 over racetrack planet"

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha

In-game screenshot from Star Citizen Alpha 2.2.2

If you dive down past the racetrack in the Arena Commander RACE game mode, you can take a closer look at the planet surface and buildings.

Taken as PNG with MSI Afterburner using native game graphics settings. Modified slightly in post-production:
  • Levels
  • Vibrance and Saturation
If you frequent the SC subReddit, you've probably already seen a lot of my shots.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
That's beautiful!
If you'd like to put your photo editing wizardry in service of the Squardon, check out this post here. The Testie Times team is looking for people just like you.

<shameless-plug=off>

Reactions: mr-hasgaha

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
That's beautiful!
If you'd like to put your photo editing wizardry in service of the Squardon, check out this post here. The Testie Times team is looking for people just like you.

<shameless-plug=off>
Thanks!
I saw that post yesterday but didn't want to commit specifically to "at least one propaganda poster per month". I have no problem contributing screenshots. I could see myself maybe doing a propaganda poster from time to time, but I'm sure there are others who would create them more regularly than I.

Reactions: supitza
Forgot your password?