I took the plunge and now I need friends.

SoggyBreadFTW

Ensign
May 1, 2017
RSI Handle
SoggyBreadFTW
Where you from stranger?

United Kingdom, Birmingham

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I love the concept of course, flying, shooting, trading, exploring the list goes on and on. I'm a big fan of the MMO genre with tons of hours in WoW. I also love playing FPS such as Counter Strike where i'm currently the highest rank in the game. Flying in games such as Arma and DCS. Star citizen is basically all the games I love to play all put in to one making it the perfect game I could have ever asked for.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Right now i'm not to sure what my main profession would be. However I think something more tailored to trading and exploring with bits of PvP integrated in there somewhere.
What was the first game you remember playing?

I spent about 25 mins trying to find the game but I couldn't find it. The only bit that comes to mind is one of the games that came with the PS2 Originally and it was a Space game.
What other games do you play?

CS:GO, WoW, GW2, League of Legends and Planetside 2.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

When I first joined the RSI site back in 2013 I remember looking for an org and seeing Test. I never came back to the site until about a month ago when I made my first pledge. I was looking at Star Citizen streams and saw Moon_Shiner's stream with the Test Squadron watermark in the corner. Then once I decided to look into buying the Merchant man I came across a video by Montoya and that's when I applied.
Picard or Kirk?

Kirk

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Old

Forgot your password?