CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
@DirectorGunner
Yes, I also have waited & dreamed of being able to do such things iin a space adventure (can't really call SC a game).
People like you & I will just ignore the Salt from the 'bang bang what's next' arcady group and just enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
I have been 'playing' these pinball style arcade space sims (flying 2D desktop icons around my monitor) since forever and I am very tired of them.
The last exciting space game I played was Freelancer --- WAIT, that was also by Chris Roberts.....

3.2 has many bugs but as Alpha Testers we are 'supposed' to be here to help them find/fix them.
The experience of Mining was a WOW factor for me the first time....much better than anything prior...the bugs will be fixed.
I have only one thing to say after touring/flying my 600i --- where is my CARRACK.... Ha Ha

Great pictures. Thanks.
Enjoy.

btw - Try the Eclypse OMG

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

My wait is over, I can now relax.. and enjoy the Zen... that will be mining
Isn't it awesome!
They view you have is breathtaking in the 600i both back and front, would been nice with some side windows in the lower back area.
But as it is I already love My 600i even tho a lot of functions is not yet implemented fully :D

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Frad in'Ryth

Vice Admiral
May 25, 2017
RSI Handle
FradinRyth
Not only that but its kind of exciting to see the number of ships being completed increasing drastically.
Agreed, I know people complain that all CIG does is ships, ships, and more ships,but I think we're truly seeing the fruits of the ship pipeline. They're doing a better job from conception through delivery regarding ships. It makes me very excited for the big boys like the Carrack and BMM.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Did you really cast derision on the pew pew crowd (rightfully cast imo) and then tell him to check out the new pew pew bomber.

I like the cut of your jib ;)
No...I guess I did not make it clear. Sorry.
I meant the Game-A-Week shooter type of games that all are the same except for the visuals.
I have played them as well but there are only so many of the 'same' style of games I can play before total boredom sets in.

Pew Pew is good. Pew Pew is essential to a game.
The bomber is AWESOME.
I am an explorer & trader at heart but I also like the Blade. hehehe

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
You have a 600i AND a Prospector?

What kind of rich hillbilly are you?
Oh! I'm guilty too then.. got em both... :flushed:

But I got a C2 filled with BEER too :innocent::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Forgot your password?