I won with Archangel_666... Well... Sort of...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I still don't know how to turn my engines on and off, I just kinda push my ships off the station platform and hope for the best.
I don't either. I just shove a space kitty up each thruster & let them chase the space hamsters in their explore balls to power my ships. As for breaking, I have the most effective breaking possible. My ships stop instantly upon impact while they explode around me. LoL

Not to worry though, the explore balls protect the space hamsters from harm.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah, looking forward to next time
Yeah but next time you take the Vanguard and I the Mustang :P he he he....

or naaa... I stay in the Vanguard.... or Hornet... or I try to break my 33sec lap in the M50... humm... such a tough call...
I need a beer to many decisions.... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh heck let's just try em all :smile: :beers:

Edit:-....
I just came up with this brilliant idea to put the same pressure on both of us.

You get one lap head start so when you pass me and start your second lap I start on my first lap and then try and catch you and pas you before you cross finish line on your last and third lap.

:smile: :beers: that'll be a challenge for us both :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Talonsbane

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I have a better idea!!!

You drink a beer and then do a lap, for every lap you don't beat your own time you drink another beer, you keep doing this until you wake up in a police cell wearing someone else's clothes being told about how high the vet bill is going to be for the horse you were on.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I have a better idea!!!

You drink a beer and then do a lap, for every lap you don't beat your own time you drink another beer, you keep doing this until you wake up in a police cell wearing someone else's clothes being told about how high the vet bill is going to be for the horse you were on.
I might get a FTFWIWB ticket "FlyToFastWhenIntoxicatedWithBeer".... hmm.... HE HE HE HE....... :smiling_imp:

Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?