Idris owners hangar?

Rattle-N-hum

Space Marshal
Aug 26, 2014
RSI Handle
RattleNHum
While the Idris will most likely not ever be able to land in a hangar since it's lengthening, I'm curious whether the asteroid hangar could accommodate it in open space which will most likely be outside UEE territory. More to the point; will having an Idris near an asteroid belt put it in more danger?

Anyone else care to share their perspective?

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
I'm sure it would not be in danger even if it were parked "outside" the hangar. CIG has told us numerous times that when our ships are docked at home, no harm can come to them.

I kinda hope there is some walkway that goes from the hangar out into space where my Pidris is parked. Maybe a cool little tram to rush you out to your ship?

Rattle-N-hum

Space Marshal
Aug 26, 2014
RSI Handle
RattleNHum
I know it's safe while parked in a safe zone. Eventually, someone is going to notice my Idris. Being not in UEE space with the asteroid, it could pose a problem when I take it for a spin

Where are you parking yours WhooptyWhoo?

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
Oh I'm going Asteroid hangar all the way. I was sure that was the case even before I saw the hangars today, but after I saw them it was even more obvious.

Thats a good point about your Idris just hanging around outside your hangar, but I don't think that CIG will allow people to stalk other people in that way. I'm not sure what they would do to prevent this. It is just a gut feeling I have.

Forgot your password?