I'm going to start streaming...

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Well, first of all, I already have been streaming. I'm so honored to be Admiral Nolan's cohost for his stream.

I also do a ton of behind the scenes stuff for Baior's stream.

So, since I'm already playing Star Citizen with them, and my computer can't handle SC and streaming at the same time, I'm going to do something a little different. On Tuesday nights, 9-10:30 EST, I'm going to stream some design work and other backstage stuff for streaming. Things on my list include creating a logo for Admiral Nolan and I's stream, graphics for Baior's Twitch page, brochure printing set up, an overlay for my stream, etc. Last night I streamed setting up my stream.

BUT! I did say I'd stream a game when I hit 100 followers. So my next stream will be playing FTL or a similar non-cpu intensive game. I haven't decided if I'm going to wait until Tuesday, or if I want to do a special stream and save Tuesday for the creative stuff.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by last night. I'm going to continue setting up the stream so it'll be ready before I stream again. Suggestions are welcome!

Edit to add link:

Last edited:

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
What's your Twitch channel? :)

NVM, found it :D Have a follow, by your description it sounds like an interesting watch!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Wait... If you start streaming on your own, do we have to watch Admiral Nolan without you on camera?

The only reason its been bearable was the balance your brought!

The whole beauty and the beast thing that was going on!

You kept him under control, you were the chains that kept him from running wild!

Now its going to be just the beast!

Should we be worried?

How do we go on?

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Wait... If you start streaming on your own, do we have to watch Admiral Nolan without you on camera?

You kept him under control, you were the chains that kept him from running wild!

Should we be worried?

How do we go on?
I'm still streaming with Admiral Nolan, no worries. I'm just supplementing with my own gig once a week.

Reactions: dethos

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
Don't forget that drinking heavily is an important part of playing FTL. It helps make the tears taste less bitter...

I'm looking forward to watching your FTL stream!

Also, my muscle memory keeps changing FTL to FTP, I really need to get a cooler hobby...

Trick Shot Bob

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Trick_Shot_Bob
So, since I'm already playing Star Citizen with them, and my computer can't handle SC and streaming at the same time, I'm going to do something a little different. On Tuesday nights, 9-10:30 EST, I'm going to stream some design work and other backstage stuff for streaming. Things on my list include creating a logo for Admiral Nolan and I's stream, graphics for Baior's Twitch page, brochure printing set up, an overlay for my stream, etc. Last night I streamed setting up my stream.

New angle for a Test Stream, I'll try to stay up late and give some support.

Kapital_Kong

Space Marshal
Apr 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Kapital_Kong

Should we be worried?

How do we go on?
Just get some alcohol on a stick and hang it in front of him he'll continue to go on and the beast will be caged

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan

Should we be worried?

How do we go on?
I thought I was the only one who could call her beast.......

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
To celebrate hitting 100 followers, I'm going to stream FTL tonight from 7-9pm EST.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Just so everyone knows, stream is up and it's fun!
Thanks for stopping by! That was fun. Thank you for being part of my crew. Congrats on not dying.

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Your a cool person mzharts hope your stream takes off..Bring in some extra money for the house )..Seams like you an troy are doing well also, you guys make a good tandem.Enjoy your stream a lot. Got a good chemestry going

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Your a cool person mzharts hope your stream takes off..Bring in some extra money for the house )..Seams like you an troy are doing well also, you guys make a good tandem.Enjoy your stream a lot. Got a good chemestry going
Thanks! I had a ton of fun last night streaming a game. I hope people find Tuesday's stream where I design my overlay to be informative.

Forgot your password?