In Communism we share (searching 300 series)

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Hello Comrades,

I was finalizing 300 series review when i realized that i dont actually own any of the ships for footage :)
(besides 350R)
Tried using pre-renders from commercials but it just doesnt work. So, would any of you fine gentlemen let me borrow their account with 300i, 315p or 325a. I swear i'll putin a lot of care and wont touch any of your empty beer cans

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Okay I can help, PM me. My old intern gave me the log ins for this account I got for him and it has this Aurora package, and I just need to upgrade it to the 300 series, but I can do that right now. Can you give me the link to the exact package I need to upgrade it to before giving you access to the account. I already changed the password to a temporary one for you. As always I am here to help :D

Last edited:

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I wouldn't trade account info... That doesn't sound like a good idea.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I wouldn't trade account info... That doesn't sound like a good idea.
I totally trust all TESTBROS. Of course, I have got burned a thousand times before so probably not the best guy to listen to on this matter. Still, I have no reason not to trust CG Perpper. I am sure peeps will vouch for him as well. I see this type of thing being the exact reason we are here, as a community.

Just my two cents.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
YEZ! Tnx Cable, 2 down 1 to go.
(p.s. if anyone contacts you about the black box, IT WAS THE PROSTITUTE, just make sure you stay calm, those guys don't f* around)

Reactions: CitizenDad

Cable

Rear Admiral
Donor
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Cable
YEZ! Tnx Cable, 2 down 1 to go.
(p.s. if anyone contacts you about the black box, IT WAS THE PROSTITUTE, just make sure you stay calm, those guys don't f* around)
I can deal with that. But whoever left their Taco Bell wrappers under my seat is going to pay!

Forgot your password?