Ingame Ship purchase

SKyBombER

Vice Admiral
Nov 12, 2020
RSI Handle
PlanetSTRIke21
Hi all, if i were to say by a Roc or Prospector with ingame currency, and it gets wrecked, will i be able to claim it as we now have persistence?.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scape

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hi all, if i were to say by a Roc or Prospector with ingame currency, and it gets wrecked, will i be able to claim it as we now persistence?.
Yes, unless there is some big wipe, but they have not done that yet.

At some point all this aUEC will get wiped, but that could be years away at the rate we are going.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Hi all, if i were to say by a Roc or Prospector with ingame currency, and it gets wrecked, will i be able to claim it as we now persistence?.
Yes, you'll be able to claim the ship no matter the way you acquire it (be it real money purchase or in-game), it will also be reclaimed with all the upgrade and modification you'lll eventually install on it, but cargo will be lost.

As pointed out by Glorius Leader keep in mind that "persintence" is not granted: even if the current state of the game doesn't paln for a patch-to-poacth wipe CIG state they still reserve the right to do wipe in case they fell them necessary: up to now there ware only selective wipe on account that have severe problem or that abuse of some exploit do to bug BUT is a cleare state that will be a full wipe in the future, most likely when SC will switch to BETA fase.

SKyBombER

Vice Admiral
Nov 12, 2020
RSI Handle
PlanetSTRIke21
Yes, you'll be able to claim the ship no matter the way you acquire it (be it real money purchase or in-game), it will also be reclaimed with all the upgrade and modification you'lll eventually install on it, but cargo will be lost.

As pointed out by Glorius Leader keep in mind that "persintence" is not granted: even if the current state of the game doesn't paln for a patch-to-poacth wipe CIG state they still reserve the right to do wipe in case they fell them necessary: up to now there ware only selective wipe on account that have severe problem or that abuse of some exploit do to bug BUT is a cleare state that will be a full wipe in the future, most likely when SC will switch to BETA fase.
I hoped as much. Cheers

SKyBombER

Vice Admiral
Nov 12, 2020
RSI Handle
PlanetSTRIke21

Makes the grind worthwhile then. Regards.

Forgot your password?