[insert funny/witty title here]

Ipwndu

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
ipwndulstnght
Hello there fellow test, crashing, space junkies. My name is Ipwnd, but you may call me pwnd (pronounced poned, kinda like boned but with a "p"). I am here today to become a member of your seemingly enjoyable community... even though i might be a little under the drinking age. But hey, that never stopped nobody, amirite?

A good reason why we should accept you in four sentences or less!
-I like communities with a great sense of humor. I like to fly spaceships and planes and break other people's said craft using the tubey thingys attached to them. I am sometimes what one might call an honorabru pilot. And i scored a 40 on my ACT.

Do you have any special skill set or talent that can benefit our noble goal of galactic conquest? Let us know!
-I play alot of Warthunder. I have traversed the stars in that game countless times. Take a 262c-1a or a 262c-2b, turn on those rockets, and get ready to shoot down some hornets and 300i's as you travel through the stratosphere (russian i-15s also work just as well but do not require the rockets).

Please include your reddit username in your application
-IPwndULstNght

Might as well do this part too

Where you from stranger?
US, Illinois

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I thoroughly enjoyed Freelancer and always wanted a sequel so when i heard that Chris Roberts was making Star Citizen i figured it was the next best thing to that.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I am mostly looking forward to all of the eyecandy- *cough* looking at you retaliator, you sexy mofo- and the immersion of the game. The whole idea behind Star Citizen just seems really pleasing .

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first game i remember playing was battlefield 1942 i think. Well, that was actually the first game i started playing kind of seriously and that i have the most memories of.

What other games do you play?
Well i've already mentioned Warthunder. Other than that i do some Archeage, Counter strike, Sins of a Solar Empire, Red Orchestra, Men of War, Mass effect, and dragon age. Mostly WT though.

Picard or Kirk?

Nymph

Reactions: SeungRyul

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Why is my weeaboo warning going off..?

CS:S or CS:GO? There is a right answer here.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Someone from Illinois? Hmm. What part? I live in Chicago, went to UIUC.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome!

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
CS:GO is my favorite.

Please don't kill me, I'm friendly.
It's so frigging terrible though and nothing like what CS should be. It's more CoD then CS. I don't want CoD, I want CS!

Forgot your password?