Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2950 Megathread - Its Done

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
Gah, I'm at a real impasse here.

I am planning on CCUing to a Star-G on MISC day and don't have the budget to go beyond that level... MISC is on the 24th, RSI on the 28th and if I miss the MISC day that's that...

Do I stick with the plan or hold out and hope Percy is a cheap date?

The ships dont get taken down after their sale day they stay till the end.

Dont beat yourself up about getting a non limited ship till the last day.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The ships dont get taken down after their sale day they stay till the end.

Dont beat yourself up about getting a non limited ship till the last day.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated - I couldn't remember if in years passed that was the case or if you only that that once days chance and it was gone.

Admittedly, the more I wait for the Percy the more I am thinking about the Starfarers advantages, like having pilot controlled weapons. Other than the Reclaimer I don't think there is a larger craft which affords the pilot that luxury?

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
wait a sec, I see the Title changed to Day2: Aegis, but don't they rotate only every Two Days instead of each day a new one??

Had played for roughly an hour, or at least I tried... Had 4 30K-s in that time.
Loving the 100i, handles great between the buildings.
The Nomad looks like it's straight out of Elite:D, only they couldn't steal the whole thing and the hangar door chopped off it's rear on the way out...

I finally found a use for the Argo Cargo/Passenger transport! I did a trip from the station above NB down to NB! It would've been super immersive, and only takes a couple of minutes.. but my doors kept randomly opening and sometimes my char got out of the ship! I was only pushing W I swear! I even killed off all usb crap that was connected, killed some background processes that caused me trouble before, but nope, it kept doing it! Luckily the getting out bit only happened in space, so no funny falling to my death.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
wait a sec, I see the Title changed to Day2: Aegis, but don't they rotate only every Two Days instead of each day a new one??
Rotation every 2 days but each overlapping 1 day, the reason there are 2 exhibition halls. So yes today is the time to get your [insert whatever cap ship you want]!

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Thanks for the info, much appreciated - I couldn't remember if in years passed that was the case or if you only that that once days chance and it was gone.

Admittedly, the more I wait for the Percy the more I am thinking about the Starfarers advantages, like having pilot controlled weapons. Other than the Reclaimer I don't think there is a larger craft which affords the pilot that luxury?
The 600i has 3x S5 pilot controlled weapons, similar. They are my claimjumpers mission ships. I can't seem to do those missions with any other ships.

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I would say there is fair chance they will be S7s.

S6s would be too small considering its the ships only weapons (it wont have torpedos, those holes are retro thrusters) besides the PDS.

S6 would put it on par with the BMM which you can buy for half the price, so S7s minimum.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Sorry to interrupt the flow of ship talk.
Tried some more playing, had loads of fun with rotating around the Vanguards and doing the Claimjumper missions, earned loads, bought all the tshirts and caps at the expo, and...
NOOOOOO! I lost my head, and more importantly, my MobiGlass!!! Help! :(

Edit: requested a reset, will see if that helps with this and my missing stuff.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I would say there is fair chance they will be S7s.

S6s would be too small considering its the ships only weapons (it wont have torpedos, those holes are retro thrusters) besides the PDS.

S6 would put it on par with the BMM which you can buy for half the price, so S7s minimum.
S7 on the starfighter Ares Ion is said to be like over 2400 dps (current game weapon damage), so if Perseus has 4 of them (2*2) that is nice damage, from like 8km away.

Forgot your password?