Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2950 Megathread - Its Done

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
By the way, i can confirmed that you can not buy a second store credit capital of same type, on another wave, after getting one 1st wave. Tried with the 890, it failed, can not add it to cart.

So the warning in the IAE FAQ which is just 1 purchase per account, means it is not per wave, put per cap ship and all waves !!! Was not that clear in their statement.

And since i cant melt the previous 890 to check if i can get a new one, i do not know if it is one per event Sale or one total on account... I hope not for the latest !!!

This limitation and the fact that they found a trick to prevent spam bots by redirecting URLs to IAE page is great!! It gives every one a fair chance to get one capital ship for this event. That was not the case previously. Kudos CIG !!! :like:

cap-ship-1-per-account.jpg

Last edited:

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
By the way, i can confirmed that you can not buy a second store credit capital of same type, on another wave, after getting one 1st wave. Tried with the 890, it failed, can not add it to cart.

So the warning in the IAE FAQ which is just 1 purchase per account, means it is not per wave, put per cap ship and all waves !!! Was not that clear in their statement.

And since i cant melt the previous 890 to check if i can get a new one, i do not know if it is one per event Sale or one total on account... I hope not for the latest !!!

This limitation and the fact that they found a trick to prevent spam bots by redirecting URLs to IAE page is great!! It gives every one a fair chance to get one capital ship for this event. That was not the case previously. Kudos CIG !!! :like:

View attachment 19513
It's one per event sale. For the Kraken, the only way to get 2 on a single account is to pick-up the drake package.

Edit:
Kraken, Privateer- 1 per account, but can get 2 if you buy the Drake package (only exception I know of to get more than 1).
Jav, Idris, 890 - Every event you can pick up one of these even though it's suppose to be 1 per account..

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
I'm a bit torn in regards of the Perseus. On 1 hand, the ship is awesome, but on the other, no ability to CCU up into it. So I'm falling short of getting 1 this year. *sighs sadly* Perhaps in a future year it will be available as a CCU.
The CCU page was buggy during the launch today.
If you check now, it should be fixed.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Got myself a new warbond concierge Perseus (with paint included).

S7 guns were my green light to purchase it and to spent that much, and it has 4 of them :like:

It matches 4 Ares starfighters in number of S7 guns, plus it has some torps (and not rear thrusters as speculated yay). So all in all it is not that expensive!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The CCU page was buggy during the launch today.
If you check now, it should be fixed.
I just managed to find that a moment ago, so with the 20% off coupon, my precious Dur being sacrificed for the greater good & my store creds being used up, I managed to add it to my fleet in my "Exploration Pack" for the cost of an MSR in new money.

SC - Exploration Package 11-28-2020.PNG

I'm suspecting that Black Dragonfly as well as that Warlock will also be upgraded eventually to a Hammerhead & Nautilus respectively when the funds allow. Cheers everybody!

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
By the way. ORION CCU AVAILABLE ! For our miners ;)
I feel there ware something missing from the RSI showroom...
Damn, CIG really screw up this IAE, too many ship missing, too many trolls video about ship being on display and then only show up as an holoview, holoview that describe a ship while showing another one...🤦‍♂️

2020 (or 2950 in SC universe) is really a fucked-up year...

Forgot your password?