Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2950 Megathread - Its Done

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
It sayed: "There is no server on the other side to authenticate you"... just in a more criptical way...
About half of the RSI servers are down do to the high load of the IAE: it happen also this spring with the "Invictus lauch week", server whew so shitty then if you try to put 5 ship into the same location you waren't able to see them do to the lag in loading the reources...

For any update on the issue you can look at the status page:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

Hero9012

Space Marshal
Dec 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Hero9012
Anyone else confused about how the cargo bay is on the Nomad? I was excited for this ship as a starter ship as my brother and some friends want to get into star Citizen. I would still recommend it to them, but I can't get over how the cargo bay is exposed to space.

I know it's a game, and I dunno why I can't get over the fact. I just imagine seeing all the cargo I load up lost to the vacuum of space. Haha, maybe theres some technology or lore I am missing?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Anyone else confused about how the cargo bay is on the Nomad? I was excited for this ship as a starter ship as my brother and some friends want to get into star Citizen. I would still recommend it to them, but I can't get over how the cargo bay is exposed to space.

I know it's a game, and I dunno why I can't get over the fact. I just imagine seeing all the cargo I load up lost to the vacuum of space. Haha, maybe theres some technology or lore I am missing?
Magnets! And space magic! I bought 1. Ok 2. Fuck, I bought 3, lol

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Rumored price is 625 WB and 700 credits but thats still a shot in the dark boyos

Mag plates. They are on all of the ships and are in verse way that cargo boxes don't shift in flight.

Forgot your password?