Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2950 Megathread - Its Done

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Ok. Trying to load mine in my hangar just to check it out, but it's not appearing on my lists.
Just have a flash on the possibile reason: are you trying to spawn it at the correct spawn point?
Most of the hangar have spawn point that work for ship of size 1-3, the MSR is a size 4 ship and need a lots of space, not every hangar have it, for example the "industrial VFG" doesn't.
Be sure to use the correct spawn point it should show up.

BTW: I've tryed to spawn my in hangar but it will hang and not load it.. but that coudl be related to the issue on the backand...

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The Nomad Owl.
New alt account! Thank you, haha.
Just have a flash on the possibile reason: are you trying to spawn it at the correct spawn point?
Most of the hangar have spawn point that work for ship of size 1-3, the MSR is a size 4 ship and need a lots of space, not every hangar have it, for example the "industrial VFG" doesn't.
Be sure to use the correct spawn point it should show up.

BTW: I've tryed to spawn my in hangar but it will hang and not load it.. but that coudl be related to the issue on the backand...
Yeah, everything I spawned was hanging and not working. Must be backend. Thank you!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

Concept sale on Perseus. Probably at RSI day.

Wondering the same as others, where did you get that? i see no concierge mail or anything like that.

Also from the description "shredding sub-capital-class"... Probably not S8 guns, more like S7 or S6.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Well, this was an interesting first day...
All stuff I wore, all my ammo, and some random items I had are gone. Others, and most importantly vehicles I bought ingame I still have. I seem to remember having more aUEC as well, but maybe not...

The expo halls look beautiful, I love the huge space!

After the usual shitshow of servers breaking I finally got to fly the Nomad.
Small warning: It does fit a ROC just fine, BUT watch out on windy planets. The Physics can make the ship tumble out of control while you try to park it onboard. I got lucky and got stuck on a rock, and could get back into the Nomad lol
Also, do Not land with the ROC in the back on pads, at least not at rest stops! Mine disappeared! It was on when I landed, went for an elevator ride, remembered there is no refinery, and by the time I got back the ROC was gone from the ship!

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Well, this was an interesting first day...
All stuff I wore, all my ammo, and some random items I had are gone. Others, and most importantly vehicles I bought ingame I still have. I seem to remember having more aUEC as well, but maybe not...
I have the same problem too: ALL the ship components that I've installed are gone, plus all the mag for FPS weapon and the Invictus stuff I0ve bought in game (fuck CR, I want my Invictus jacket back!!!).
On the Issue concil is a protruding of report about missing things of all sort... I hope this was due to the back end instability: as for what Jared stated in the last ISC the release of 3.11.1 basically got crashed BEFORE compleating the process do to server load...

The expo halls look beautiful, I love the huge space!
Yep, they looks amazing, noting tto compare to both previus edition of IAE, those looks like an extra luxurry expo: Argo have few ships, but the amount of space available is amazing.

After the usual shitshow of servers breaking I finally got to fly the Nomad.
Small warning: It does fit a ROC just fine, BUT watch out on windy planets. The Physics can make the ship tumble out of control while you try to park it onboard. I got lucky and got stuck on a rock, and could get back into the Nomad lol
Also, do Not land with the ROC in the back on pads, at least not at rest stops! Mine disappeared! It was on when I landed, went for an elevator ride, remembered there is no refinery, and by the time I got back the ROC was gone from the ship!
That's what happen whem you leave the kay in the dashbord on a rover stored in an open cargo bay...

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
So Perseus first wave will be on November 28th 8am PST?
Why 1st wave? It is not a limited ship ! (at least i dont see that in IAE Faq). Please dont make my heart goes booom booom because i sucked at picking ships during last Invictus waves :)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Gah, I'm at a real impasse here.

I am planning on CCUing to a Star-G on MISC day and don't have the budget to go beyond that level... MISC is on the 24th, RSI on the 28th and if I miss the MISC day that's that...

Do I stick with the plan or hold out and hope Percy is a cheap date?

Forgot your password?