Interstellar Diplomacy org accepts complete rando as an emissary representing TEST

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
There is a weird org that claims to be into diplomacy or some shit.

How it works is you join and claim you represent an org, then they accept you as an emissary representing that org.

So here we have some rando named whiskey_danger, he joins TEST as his 7th or 8th org on his list.

This is him being ejected from TEST, which is a rare event so I screenshotted it!

So this Whiskey guy had joined TEST, then goes off to not one, but two different discords claiming to be representative from TEST!

He joins that diplomat org and gets tagged by them with a [TEST] tag, no questions asked. August who is our actual real diplomat stumbles onto this place and messages me to ask if we have any other diplomats currently active. I stop and think for a minute, its been many years we have been active, its possible I forgot, but no, I do not recall ever doing a diplomacy thing with anybody!

@August goes in to clear things up.

There is a reason we put an Australian in charge of diplomacy.

Last edited:

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
See I would of handled that all differently. I would still do the expel part, then offer to buy them a round of beer, then another, then another, and another, more, more more MORE! Then when they wernt looking, id go use the toilet and sneak out the back and stiff 'em with the bill. I roll hard like that!
On the plus side they might not remember much that night so I could do it again.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
@August is great. Some guy on Spectrum kept calling me out and August jumpped in ready to defend me. Turns out that guy was my friend and he just uses me in all of his examples, ha. It's great knowing that August is there to shoot down any false claims in Spectrum too.

Three cheers for August!

My conversation with August in August:
Screenshot_20191012-155742_Chrome.jpg

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Oh my God this is priceless. @August, you rock. As a Canadian, I'd have had to apologize after telling them to fuck off. haha
We can hire you as the assistant diplomat!

August goes in, cursing at everybody and sets the place on fire as he leaves. You then walk out backwards slowly, bowing every few steps, apologizing for his behavior!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
We can hire you as the assistant diplomat!

August goes in, cursing at everybody and sets the place on fire as he leaves. You then walk out backwards slowly, bowing every few steps, apologizing for his behavior!
Haha, I can do that. Also, I'll drink ALL their beer. It makes me politer. True story.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well, if @August times it correctly then @Blind Owl will need to take a piss while there, which would add alcohol to the fire, making things so much more glorious as Blind Owl tries to apologize and August makes him piss on the furniture, drapes, etc.
It would be thing of beauty!
So.. not much different than now?
Precisely. Glorious, glorious anarchy!

Forgot your password?