Introducing DamonIntra

DamonIntra

Captain
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
DamonIntra
Hey guys,

I am obviously new and just wanted to say hey.

Where you from stranger?

I am from northern Indiana, but I go to graduate school at Indiana University.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I watched the initial video and was hooked from there. After the video I looked into it more;the more I read the more I wanted to be a part of this community.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
The entire thing. I hope to dabble here and there to find my place and niche in the game.
What was the first game you remember playing?
Probably Super Mario World on SNES. I was pretty young and I would play it with my mom, mostly.
What other games do you play?
I play RPGs, MMOs, and Battlefield pretty frequently. Just depends on my mood.
Picard or Kirk?
I have to go with Picard. I was born in '90 so I vividly remember watching the Next Generation and Picard has always been my favorite due to nostalgia.

I cannot wait for this game to come out and have some quality gaming time with you fine gents. See you in the cockpit.

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
Well met, good man, and welcome!

I lived in South Bend for three years as a kid. I remember... snow. And soccer. Lots and lots of soccer. And marching bands.

DamonIntra

Captain
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
DamonIntra
Well met, good man, and welcome!

I lived in South Bend for three years as a kid. I remember... snow. And soccer. Lots and lots of soccer. And marching bands.
I am originally from near Fort Wayne, but I have traveled to South Bend quite a bit. You aren't kidding about the snow. Are you still around Indiana now?

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
I left the midwest... thirty-three years ago (had to do the math). I live in the PNW now. I was amazed when I returned to South Bend as an adult, driving in the city for the first time, and was able to find my old house and haunts. Was on a drive across the country and swerved to pass through.

I sort of hazily remember driving through Fort Wayne as a youngster.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Near Fort Wayne? You wouldn't happen to live in Albion by chance? I had a roommate who was from there. Kept saying Fort Wayne just so people would know where it was. :D

I'm on the opposite side of the state from you. Crown Point. NW corner of the state.

DamonIntra

Captain
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
DamonIntra
Near Fort Wayne? You wouldn't happen to live in Albion by chance? I had a roommate who was from there. Kept saying Fort Wayne just so people would know where it was. :D

I'm on the opposite side of the state from you. Crown Point. NW corner of the state.
Haha, no. But I am from a small city like Albion that is about 20 minutes from Fort Wayne. It is like a city of 9,000 so I just say FW because most people know where that is.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Ah yes the beautiful city of Gary. I have ever only driven through on my way to Chicago so I shouldn't hate too much.
I still have all my windows intact and there are no bars over them. That and I sleep soundly at night.

Believe me when I say its just as scary as you might think and you have every right to assume it should be nuked form orbit. It's indeed the shithole they say it is. :p

He says Crown Point, but he really means Gary.
I didn't choose the thug life...

Forgot your password?