Introducing me

Launchbucket

Ensign
Sep 1, 2017
RSI Handle
launchbucket
Hi Test!

Total noob here. Getting in before 3.0 drops.
Got a random invite to TEST via email.. it mentioned beer and crashing so I knew I was home.
I'm a long time Elite player, so no stranger to grinding. Hoping for a bit more community, less toxicity.
No idea what the heck i'm doing yet, so if you see me doing something stupid just point and laugh.

Otherwise say hi, I'm friendly.

Cheers

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hi Test!

Total noob here. Getting in before 3.0 drops.
Got a random invite to TEST via email.. it mentioned beer and crashing so I knew I was home.
I'm a long time Elite player, so no stranger to grinding. Hoping for a bit more community, less toxicity.
No idea what the heck i'm doing yet, so if you see me doing something stupid just point and laugh.

Otherwise say hi, I'm friendly.

Cheers
The only type of Toxicity we have is @Blind Owl 's beerfest!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON! :beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers:

BTW..
Let see likely to crash or mess up.. CHECK
Like beer.... check
Don't know what the hell he's doing... DO not push that button ( do it ).... check

You'll fit in just fine here :smile:

Last edited:

Launchbucket

Ensign
Sep 1, 2017
RSI Handle
launchbucket
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON! :beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers:

BTW..
Let see likely to crash or mess up.. CHECK
Like beer.... check
Don't know what the hell he's doing... DO not push that button ( do it ).... check

You'll fit in just fine here :smile:
Yeah I'm all these things in fact I have just cracked another beer, and I am mentally preparing myself for running into heaps of shit.. sometimes involuntarily, sometimes even in a spacecraft.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah I'm all these things in fact I have just cracked another beer, and I am mentally preparing myself for running into heaps of shit.. sometimes involuntarily, sometimes even in a spacecraft.
See there you'll fit in just fine, and if you think something might not be a good idea to "TEST" then do it anyways.
:beers:

Forgot your password?