[OLD THREAD] Introducing Spacebux - A crypto appreciation/rewards token

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurchLord

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2016
RSI Handle
LurchLord
Did I do a thing? I might have done a thing, I don't know, I'm old.

0xdC1C56D1998be9DE464CdeCF82fb902698df409d

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
There has been a few years worth of development that's gone into SBX and the objective is a product that we can use to drive and reward activity. The more people we have onboard for the soft launch the better the token will be when we're ready to officially launch.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Consider this a stealth launch for Spacebux, a project we first tested out almost two years ago and have been sitting on until now.
View attachment 22925
What is it?

An appreciation token!

Did you lead a good bunker mission? Get 100 Spacebux tokens as a reward.

Did you rescue an org mate from a crash site? Get 100 Spacebux.

Did you lead a successful dungeon dive in New World or some other game we are playing? Get tipped 100 Spacebux as a sign of appreciation.

Is it your birthday? Have 100 Spacebux and happy birthday!

Spacebux is just a way to show appreciation or thanks to your fellow gamers for helping, assisting or just being nice! It is not limited to any single particular game or platform, so any game we play as a group is way to reward and share Spacebux!

There is nothing to buy or pay to anybody, these tokens are distributed to you for free just doing what you do.

What do I do with them?

We have a few ideas on things we can do in the near future, but for now simply hold them, share them, give them to your turret gunner! Or if you have about 5000 SBX, contact me and you can redeem it for some flair item!

You will note that your balance will increase just by holding them in your wallet, this is due to the tax structure, anytime somebody buys or sells them, you get a share of that sent to you.

History:

About 2yrs ago we tried a pilot project of sending around reward tokens, it worked nicely and was well received with the small group that were testing it.

The underlying technology we were using was called SLP, it runs on the Bitcoin Cash network. Unfortunately that technology was retired as a new and upgraded system was being introduced. For those that understand the tech, ERC20 is what Ethereum uses, BEP20 is Binance Smart Chain, and now the newly introduced SEP20 format is the smartBCH Network on which Spacebux runs.

Why launch now?

This is going to sound counter-intuitive, but we have been sitting on this for about a year and half and with the crypto market crashing, this is ironically the best time to get involved vs when everything was at the highs.

I don't understand any of this!

That's ok, click back and forget you ever saw this thread.

This might be a little complicated for those of you that have never set up a wallet like Metamask which is a chrome extension crypto wallet. The setup may be a bit confusing, but there is a simpler solution arriving later this year.

For the time being, we just wanted to start distributing Spacebux to the regulars here that are able to get it installed properly and running!

To get started, just go to https://spacebux.info/ , remember to turn off your popup blockers because the wallet setup needs metamask to confirm some details which show up in a popup window.

If you manage to get through all that, post your receiving address here and we will send you some Spacebux!
MY WALLET IS READY STANDING BY :o7:

Graf_Orlock

Space Marshal
Apr 14, 2017
RSI Handle
Graf_Orlock
Did I do good? 0xa8F09744040851CeC4B2F70013c1294cEE471a22
I can hear those nickels already...

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
0xC6fC42e691250441CD2A1C5058b536b0f8F0A44a
how do i purchase some for use when i start hiring testies to do stuff for me? Ive only ever used coinbase.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
IIRC Dogecoin started out as a reward system for Redditors ...

Reactions: Scape
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?