Introducing Test Squadron Affiliate Wolfen-Lightstone

Jul 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Wolfen-Lightstone
Hello all!

I am Benjamin (Wolfen-Lightstone) Pedraza, a 28 year old that is a father, husband, caretaker, friend, and gamer; but most importantly I was born and Raised a south Texan.

I was drawn to Star Citizen while seeking out a new space themed game back in early 2014 after having played Battlestar Galactic Online for several years., I'd seen the RSI Constellation Aquila commercial and fell in love with the thought of exploring a new digital frontier. I then started researching as much as I could starting with the old Kickstarter pages and the pitch videos that Chris Roberts created. It didn't take long before I bought an RSI Aurora MR game package and started to build out my mission in the Verse and getting friends involved. Star Citizen spoke to me and pulled me into it's universe and I have every intent on staying within it.

I'm looking to do a serious amount of exploring pairing up components from multiple Aurora variants (CL, LX, and LN) to explore in deep space while hunting for strange curios and relics from uncharted planets while using the available cargo space for not only relic's but also for light salvage or perhaps even to recover rare ship components lost by potential clients who might have been shot down. When I feel ready I wish to attain a Constellation Aquila as an upgrade for my smaller Aurora's with a ship like the Carrack being my ultimate key to the universe.

The first game I ever remember playing was pong on an old Coleco Telstar Colortron that my father had from the late 70's. I think I was 4 when my father started letting me play it.

I can be found playing a number of games online and offline such as World of Warships, War Thunder, BSGO, ARK survival evolved, 7 days to die, Fallout franchise, Just Cause franchise, Battlefield franchise, Mass Effect franchise, Call of Duty franchise, Warframe, Secondlife, Need for Speed franchise, Star Trek Online, Elderscrolls franchise, Final Fantasy (X-13/2), as well as many older titles for older consoles that I still play even now such as StarFox 64 and Super Mario Brothers on the old NES. I am a fan of both PC and consoles and I don't try to favor one over the other however with that being said I have recently sold my current gen consoles but might re-buy them in the future.

I first heard about Test Squadron on Twitch while watching a stream and I found that I like the comradery between all the members, their attitudes while broadcasting and entertaining their watchers. I don't do broadcasts personally due to my pc's specs but I fell like I could fly along side this organization and really feel good doing it. It wasn't a hard decision to look up the Test Squadron to signup and make some long term friends. While I am part of an organization already that is comprised of RL friends I have applied as an Affiliate that can support Test Squadron at anytime of need. If you seen me in the Verse just request for me to party up and I'll be your wingman, crew member, or if you just want to hang out/ explore I'll be right there.

Kirk, more importantly Kelvin Timeline Kirk.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Anything to offset the Canadian invasion of TEST (kidding, Owl).
Oh I wouldn't be kidding. We're coming...
sketch1458317744283_1.jpg

YAY, WE'VE GOT MORE TEXANS THAN CANADIANS NOW, not that you would know it! Where in Texas are you?
I think there are more people in Texas than in all of Canada. We're still going to try and take over. ;)

fiarce

Space Marshal
Jul 19, 2016
RSI Handle
fiarce
Sadly I couldn't make up there, due to finances and family obligations. Once I'm more stabilized however I plan to attend some Austin based events.
Completely understandable. However, once everything is order I would definitely check out the Austin Bar Citizen group. A lot of the devs come out and drink with us too. There are also plans in the works for a Citizencon viewing party and an anniversary event coming up as well. Last November, Chris Roberts made it out have some food and drink with everyone.

Fiarce

Forgot your password?