Is it OK to gerrymander an official CIG poll?

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/engineering/16468-Alpha-32-Feature-Survey.

I suspect that all Orgs will select party system as a priority.
Team chat is a possibility but not until it is better than discord

What would you chose in support of the Organisation? ( not your own aims)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYmIVatNQrg&feature=youtu.be

Reverse the verse is worth it for the song/video at the start.
+ CR says 3.1 PU release is on schedule for release
+CR says the current play experience in live Alpha will get added enhancement/priority over future features, as he knows people are playing for hours right now.
+CR says next week when you are dickted, you will be able to see which ship has the quantum jump inhibiter

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If they had an option to fill in a blank as Option, I would've replied, "Free BEER for life in game for all TEST Squadron members." I think that might have gotten a few positive votes.

Of the options offered I selected:
1st - Economy / Shopping (This should definitely help with testing the ability to upgrade & modify the capabilities of ships where the basic components are concerned more easily.)
2nd - Party System (I honestly hope that at some point they add in a way for us to track party members locations in game to help come to their assistance.)
3rd - 1st Tier of Guilds & Associations (Hoping that they might make a Guild or Association for those that are Concierge members ... possibly like a secret society. ie the Freemasons)

I also chose - Refueling as the next implemented profession so that the Starfarers can be more useful than just large cargo transportation ships.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Hmmmm....

Item 2.0 for sure,
Economy,
Party system,
and well, I'd really want something to be done about the multi-crew ship roles.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
that was a really informative video

but where CR talked about large groups competing and PVPing over resources, I still have one unanswered question -

where is the scarcity of anything with player production dwarfed by 10x the numbers of NPCs?

what will be the conflict driver? I could care less about how vast and beautiful the PU is

I didn't join TEST for Kumbaya In Space

Last edited:
Forgot your password?