Is the 600i really this big?

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Well they have been hinting at a large increase in size for he 890 jump for quite awhile. Personally, I am hoping for it as I am kinda wondering if it will make a decent highcost cargo carrier and intel ship. I guess we will have to see,

No matter when, drinks will be cheap and plentiful on Wolfy's Den!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner

Crimtic

Captain
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Crimtic
I guess since it is in the luxury part they wanted to have more space to make it feel exclusive with open areas and/or more quarters/living space. Still i hope that it does not grow too much in size from that since we still need a medium class luxury looking ship that is more available to people since the phoenix will probably be hull limited as well in the full game.

Also i do think that the 890J will get bigger.

Laughing-Skull

Vice Admiral
Nov 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Victus Hakarri
If you look at CIG's trends pretty much all of them have gotten size increases. Idriss, Orion, 600i. I believe the reclaimer and Jav? I wouldn't be surprised is the BMM and the Endeavor get size bumps as well. Like someone else said above, now that they are building the inside of the ship out, it gives them a better idea but still its just guesswork when they pitch it for concept. I would bet money that the Polaris will grow too.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
It costs like $500 so I kind of expected it to be big, but yeah that's rather big haha.

I don't really care for the luxury angle even though my first pledge was the 300i but that so long ago. Now I'm a Drake guy, as soon as I saw the Cutlass Black I was hooked on it and the rework is awesome.

Maybe the 300 series rework will be a bit bigger as well.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I thought they started working on the 890 already. Maybe we get a size update sooner than later
Yes but I vaguely recall that ship the 890 was scheduled for an entire year of work but can't remember if that was 2017 or 2018. Plus the Dev teams have grown and processes improved so surely it'll be quicker this time around.

Forgot your password?