Is there a list of ships TEST owns?

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
there have been a couple of attempts

however it is impossible to keep the list updated consistently

one day, god willing, CIG will provide an API into the P.U. database that could allow us to keep an up to date inventory of the TEST fleet

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
there have been a couple of attempts

however it is impossible to keep the list updated consistently

one day, god willing, CIG will provide an API into the P.U. database that could allow us to keep an up to date inventory of the TEST fleet
I think he means stuff the community raised money to buy, like the recent Kraken purchase and the Pioneer from way back when.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I spent a long time doing this earlier in the year. See list below.

1. ALL OF THEM...….MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
@glockjs , if you want to see a list of which ships the members of TEST Squadron owns, just to look at the shiny jpegs & check their stats, then see the link below. If you want to know quantities, well the answer is "plenty" & that number grows constantly.

Ship Matrix

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
@glockjs , if you want to see a list of which ships the members of TEST Squadron owns, just to look at the shiny jpegs & check their stats, then see the link below. If you want to know quantities, well the answer is "plenty" & that number grows constantly.

Ship Matrix
not everybody's ship. the ships that were bought from donations. the main list

Reactions: Bambooza

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
That's as official of a main list of which ships as I can provide my friend. Technically, all ships "purchased" to date were donations towards the funding of the game development.

Reactions: Bambooza

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
What value would that information give you? Montoya knows what has been purchased for the org and whom contributed. You can check the forum to see we’ve recently bought a Kraken.

Through Test we have access to everything; ship counts are just comparing dicks on the internet.

Forgot your password?