IT'S HERE 3.1 PTU

cmink

Vice Admiral
Dec 11, 2017
RSI Handle
cmink
Good couple of hours.

Link if you can't find it:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/expanding-star-citizen-alpha-3-1-ptu-testing

Your password gets emailed. I had scrubbed my PTU folder and started anew.

I like the Razor. First ride in the Omega. Looks like a lot is opened up. Didn't miss not having the Reclaimer, yet.

FPS for me was a solid 30 range and higher. My servers looked busy. Plenty of people at consoles and lots of traffic.

I did crash out of servers a few times trying to transition to Levski, but I'll take it. Lots of good comments on Cyclone. I'll spin that tomorrow.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Played for a bit. 31 fps for most of it. Tanks to 6 fps at least once a minute for about 1 to 2 seconds, then jumps back to 31 fps. Got a polygon bug while approaching a planet. Quit for the night after my character became the spawn of Satan and merged with the ship.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
300 series gets a serious buff with available hard points (3xS3 on all but the 325a which has 2xS3 and 1xS4)

Going to be interesting...
:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: My 3x redundant s3 Tarantulas finally have a home!

Forgot your password?