I've made a monster of a package

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So i've been buying tons of upgrades over the years to try to get the best package i could ever create and i have finally applied a ton of the upgrades i needed. Total package ship value is now at 1340 usd and i only spent 740 usd for all ships included.
Capture.PNG

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Nice you are on the right track. its to bad you didnt get the concierge one before the price hyke.
By the look of it, it is a small explo pack, so the carrack here is pre-price jump.

Those packs are the real bargain... Even better than the exploration pack. I regret not being around the game the last years just because of it :)
So i buy them on grey ;)

Reactions: GPcustoms

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Am I the only one that's left mine boggo standard????

1606324080447.png

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
By the look of it, it is a small explo pack, so the carrack here is pre-price jump.

Those packs are the real bargain... Even better than the exploration pack. I regret not being around the game the last years just because of it :)
So i buy them on grey ;)
i still have one from my buybacks im holding onto it for now.
Capture.PNG

Reactions: Michael and vahadar

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
If I was CCUing that pack for myself I would have probably made many of the same choices, well done!
I would probably CCU the Cyclone to a Linx rover (or some kind of enclosed cockpit rover like G12 or RSI rover) but that is about the only difference I would do if I had that pack.
I would also maybe CCU the MSR to an Orion (I'm currently no longer a fan of the MSR due to fuel economy) because I like mining.
But yea, you got a winner there, congrats!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
If I was CCUing that pack for myself I would have probably made many of the same choices, well done!
I would probably CCU the Cyclone to a Linx rover (or some kind of enclosed cockpit rover like G12 or RSI rover) but that is about the only difference I would do if I had that pack.
I would also maybe CCU the MSR to an Orion (I'm currently no longer a fan of the MSR due to fuel economy) because I like mining.
But yea, you got a winner there, congrats!
yeah the msr is just a place holder for now i'll get a ccu to upgrade from that one to something else i dont know which. i actually upgraded the tr to a nomad(another place holder). the bm i am pushing it tword a perseus or polaris. the package has alot more work to go i also am working on another upgrade which is a basic package which will probably become the redeemer.

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I did this for years trying to get as many ships as possible for the money.

I had more ships 2 years ago with a $1000 less spent and a total ship.worth of $5700 than I do now with a total spend of $4850 and a total ship.worth of $5550.

I have like 40 old packs in my buy backs so could do it again but you end up with tons and tons of ships you won't use with all you money tied up.in various packs which makes flipping things around a pain.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I did this for years trying to get as many ships as possible for the money.

I had more ships 2 years ago with a $1000 less spent and a total ship.worth of $5700 than I do now with a total spend of $4850 and a total ship.worth of $5550.

I have like 40 old packs in my buy backs so could do it again but you end up with tons and tons of ships you won't use with all you money tied up.in various packs which makes flipping things around a pain.
it's defintely worth it

Reactions: vahadar

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I just melted my big pack so I could work to buy two smaller ones and upgrade. I'll be back in half a year or so to show them off when they're finished. But mine's gonna upgrade that Carrack to a Perseus!

Reactions: vahadar
Forgot your password?