Jews! GET OVER HERE!!! Happy New year

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Happy new year. This is the 4th new year this year that I've wished to be happy, but hey, it's working, so...

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I get nervous whenever someone says, "Jews! GET OVER HERE!!!"

but thanks for the kind wishes

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Is this a real thing? I'm not Jewish and I don't know how to work Google.
I'm not Jewish, I'm not Christian either - Jesus still beings me presents on Christmas Day.

Join in the fun, TEST needs no other reason to raise a glass than that a glass has been raised.

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Is this a real thing? I'm not Jewish and I don't know how to work Google.
Yes, the Jewish calendar (which obviously predates the birth of Christ) is at year 5778. It is a lunar calendar.

Today marks the beginning of the new year in a holiday named Rosh (head) Hashana (of the year).

The greating "Shana tova" translates into "good year" or rather, happy new year.

We also control the banks, hollywood and global finance.. world order etc.. nothing to worry yourself about.

and @ParadiseHunter if you are going to put up IDF soldiers, for god sake put up these ones!

ADKL

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2016
RSI Handle
ADKL
Yes, the Jewish calendar (which obviously predates the birth of Christ) is at year 5778. It is a lunar calendar.

Today marks the beginning of the new year in a holiday named Rosh (head) Hashana (of the year).

The greating "Shana tova" translates into "good year" or rather, happy new year.

We also control the banks, hollywood and global finance.. world order etc.. nothing to worry yourself about.

and @ParadiseHunter if you are going to put up IDF soldiers, for god sake put up these ones!

don't tell me these fine specimens are put in danger, tell me they are safe

Aleph0Null

Grand Admiral
Apr 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Aleph0Null

In 5 years of service, I saw enough female soldiers. 90% don't look half as pretty as those two.

don't tell me these fine specimens are put in danger, tell me they are safe
In my short service, I've been to two wars (large operations) in none of them girls ever crossed the border. The most they do is to serve as combat medics or ambushes on drug trafficking.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Shana Tova!

Forgot your password?