Jump point volume 2 for sale on reddit

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
The sad part is, some superfan will probably buy it... I suppose if you really gotta catch them all. I knew a guy that spent over $30,000 in the ArcheAge cash shop. Some people have more money than sense...

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
The sad part is, some superfan will probably buy it... I suppose if you really gotta catch them all. I knew a guy that spent over $30,000 in the ArcheAge cash shop. Some people have more money than sense...
My brother in law spent 30k in cash shops for cell phone games... he found out that 30k was his college funds given to him by his father..... Now hes working in a grocery store to pay it back rip!

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Guys, guys, are you seriously bashing this bloke for asking $110 for a JP volume? Some of us have thrown several hundreds (thousands) of dollars at mostly non-working virtual spaceships...

In all honesty, $110 including Paypal fees and shipping is a fair price. That's what I paid for my copy, and I always regret not throwing $150 at the signed version when I had the chance.

Reactions: hardroc77

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Guys, guys, are you seriously bashing this bloke for asking $110 for a JP volume? Some of us have thrown several hundreds (thousands) of dollars at mostly non-working virtual spaceships...

In all honesty, $110 including Paypal fees and shipping is a fair price. That's what I paid for my copy, and I always regret not throwing $150 at the signed version when I had the chance.
I'm not bashing at all actually i just tossed it up in case someone wanted it.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
nd I always regret not throwing $150 at the signed version when I had the chance.
$150.00 for signed copy/ By CR and staff, like Benny and Disco? That I'd buy. But $110 for info you can get digitally might be a bit of a stretch. i have that book and don't remember what I paid honestly. That all aside, if the seller can get that amount then power to them. And yeah, considering what I (we) have (will) pay for development of the game, ok if you want the book buy it.
Someday all of this physical swag from CIG is going to be collectors stuff. Not sure of value outside the world of SC fans, but still worth $$ to us.

Hmmm, I wonder what I can get for my copy......

Reactions: DirectorGunner

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
I'm not bashing at all actually i just tossed it up in case someone wanted it.
No problem Sirus, I see your intention was merely informative. Maybe is just me, but I got bad vibes coming from some comments.
I'm not in the best of moods lately, my apologies.

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
I'm just waiting for a book on the lore of Star citizen. Dont really care much for the Jump Point since almost every ship from concept has got its characteristics changed and with the new implementation of item 2.0 and rework of ships in 3.0 theres really no point in owning something that tells me nothing about the released version and the actual models in PU. Polaris and 600 for instance have stats wrong and when the carrack is released its going to be bigger along with the Orion. Hammerhead will get a full nerf of its hardpoints.

Lore is the only interesting thing that does not change and they try hard to fit all the events together.

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
@Striderevil, you should take a look at them. The insight they offer about the game's development is invaluable, and in the future, you won't find the older designs elsewhere. Also, every issue includes a short story with lots of background and lore if that's your thing.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
$110?! that person can f himself, that's highway robbery for a price.
Oh the ironicness of making fun of someone for paying $110 for a real product that you can actually hold in your hands, just days after the same bunch of fans spent $10million on non existant pixels for a game that you won't actually be able to buy till 2021....

:D

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Oh the ironicness of making fun of someone for paying $110 for a real product that you can actually hold in your hands, just days after the same bunch of fans spent $10million on non existant pixels for a game that you won't actually be able to buy till 2021....

:smile:
lol yes but that's ship jpgs.. the book is IRL.. it's different! I promise! lol

Hmmm, I wonder what I can get for my copy......
Make a post on the subreddit, list it for $900, to make a point. lol

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Make a post on the subreddit, list it for $900, to make a point. lol
That would be fun. But with my luck my wife will see the ad. She'll buy it for me, because she loves me and understands this weird "hobby" of mine. And when she finds out that she just gave me $900.00 for something I already have? Well that's when the fight starts.

Reactions: DirectorGunner

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
@Striderevil, you should take a look at them. The insight they offer about the game's development is invaluable, and in the future, you won't find the older designs elsewhere. Also, every issue includes a short story with lots of background and lore if that's your thing.
This is how I look at these volumes. Sorta like a reminisce back to the old days and how we got where we are now type of shit.

Forgot your password?