Just bought a Prospector

Hadron Xon

Space Marshal
Jan 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Hadron_Xon
No Sir. 85$ tops . Looks great , but the 140$ price tag just don't. May just grab one for the LTI but it would just be to sell later being i have the ships i want for right now.Just my 2 cents.

edit: I can't really get a scale size of this ship ... Is it larger then the freelancer or smaller ? Some pics make it look huge.Freelancer size i could understand the 140$ price tag.

Last edited:

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I bought mine today. I figure if I don't keep it I can use it for the lti

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I burned an extra Aurora I had lying around to defray the costs. I'm now ready to go git roks!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I got 2 so i could give one away.......
My man!

Hey, if anyone has second thoughts, we're stimulating economic growth through the purchase of prospectors with our tax refunds...

Reactions: Blind Owl

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I burned an extra Aurora I had lying around to defray the costs. I'm now ready to go git roks!
I burned my Avenger Warlock. Decided I don't want an e-warfare.

I gotta be careful from here on out, or I won't have anything to fly right now!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I had some credits floating around from melting basically everything I own. So I picked up one. I'm really hoping they come out with a smaller salvage ship. That would be badass.

I don't know what happened to keeping a small specialized fleet, but my Aurora/Sabre/DURp/Redeemer with Carrack CCU has become:
Aurora/Sabre/Beerfarer/Prospector/
Caterpillar. And a Carrack CCU for that eventuality. Dammit.

Dammit. Haha

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I bought one flat out this afternoon, and CCU'd my 'lancer MAX(I can get that anytime)a few minutes ago, then I checked the hangar and found that by doing that, I had lost the LTI to the 6 month policy on the MAX. So I stopped screaming after a few minutes and melted the Prospector for store credits, and bought the LTI Prospector right back. It's been a roller coaster kind of day, but now I have Skeeter 1 and Skeeter 2!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Resisting still. Going to re-work some stuff in the hangar and might put out for a upgrade from one of the extra role ships I have..... I mean how many dog fighting ships can I fly at a time... :/

Forgot your password?