Just found this vid on energy signitures, very interesting

Kratok

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Kratok
I wonder how plausible it's going to be to board someone's ship and just turn everything off

Kratok

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Kratok
To disable the ship? Or to keep anyone else from finding it?

To disable it. Ex: Board a ship kill/molest the pilot and turn everything off making the ship dead in the water.

Also in reference to the persistent capture-able ships like the Bengal, will we see situations of EvE-like great betrayals of infiltration, where someone controlling some of the systems on these ships can simply turn them off and allow people to board/blow up the ship? That's the story I plan on sticking with though if I ever pass out while controlling a ships shields and the enemy blows it up.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
To disable it. Ex: Board a ship kill/molest the pilot and turn everything off making the ship dead in the water.

Also in reference to the persistent capture-able ships like the Bengal, will we see situations of EvE-like great betrayals of infiltration, where someone controlling some of the systems on these ships can simply turn them off and allow people to board/blow up the ship? That's the story I plan on sticking with though if I ever pass out while controlling a ships shields and the enemy blows it up.
*awww fuck fuck fuck fuck how did I accidentally ram the cruiser into that giant asteroid shit shit*
"uh yeah guys it was totally a spy hacker, just took the controls right away from me and steered it straight into the asteroid. Yep, that's totally it. Fuckin Goonies, amirite?"
*nailed it*

Forgot your password?