Just joined

Crowley

Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2018
RSI Handle
JewelCrow
Hi,

I just joined so I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm getting close to 40 now, I have a failing heart with a defibrillator implant so I'm just looking around for some stress-free "action". I'm mostly looking into PvE style sorts, Trading, Transportation, Mining, etc.

Hopefully there are any other trade runners/upcoming miners that would like to run together sometime. I will be getting the Constellation Taurus here pretty soon, but I'm cruising around in the Aurora LN. I recently built my new machine (old one was 6 years old) so I still have yet to have everything running perfectly.

I am on Discord; "JewelCrow".

Last edited:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Crowley :beers:
old one was 6 years old
Then my old one did it good with its 8 years, onboard ethernet RIP, SATA controller RIP, 2 power supplies RIP, capacitors bulging. The last 2 years I even didn't dare to shut it down, always go to standby, otherwise it didn't power on anymore.

Amon Morell

Space Marshal
Jun 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Amon Morell
Welcome to TEST !

My advice : Melt the Aurora - buy the Cutlass Black ( you get all the hangars for free ) - upgrade to Freelancer Max and buy the ccu to Taurus but do not apply the ccu till the reworks are finised.

Sorry for my bad English. Im still drunk XD.

Btw...You can wait till the Hull B is on sale and buy ( upgrade ) that. Last time it was around 90 $ if my memory is right.

Forgot your password?