Just posted some pron... come look inside.

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
Greetings TESTies o/

Just wanted to say hello and tell you a bit about myself. I enjoy long walks on the beach and bathing in a tub of Vaseline while practicing my oboe… that’s pretty much it. In all seriousness, I read up on TEST and I was really impressed! You’re all just as crazy as I am, a twisted kindred spirit thing. Hope to wreck stuff with you guys in the near future.

PS: Whomever is responsible for the propaganda, *starts a slow clap* Well-done! I nearly shat myself from laughing.

-BluChew (OGKush)

Where you from stranger?
California, yes all of us surf and say dude.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
What really got my attention was the space sim eye candy (nerdgasim watching the SC intro video) and the overwhelming urge to toss my wallet at the monitor… repeatedly.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Minning, transporting shit to froo froo town, and… PVP of course! I can’t wait for all of the idiotic possibilities.
What was the first game you remember playing?
I would have to go with Xexyz on the 8-bit NES. I know, right! WTF is Xexyz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xexyz)
What other games do you play?
Just recently stopped EvE due to laziness and a normal sleep cycle. I’ll be doing the EQNL thing when alpha comes out, however, I’m really just killing time until Squadron 42/SC releases.
Picard or Kirk?
Neither… rather a memorial for Redshirts, poor bastards never had a chance.

RIP buddy *sniff sniff*

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
no pr0n, just a redshirt :(

welcome :D

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome! OMG you are so lucky to be in California right now. I am freezing my ass off here in the East Coast.

Reactions: JoeCool4433

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
A moment of silence for the red shirts who died in making this post.

Welcome to TEST!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
That's funny, I just searched "redshirt + pr0n" and got some very interesting results... :confused:
Not sure what you've experienced(I dare not google it myself), but here is some eyebleach just in case.

Reactions: BluChew and Munken

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Anything like Blue Waffle??
So that's where you got your username from... Blu Chew... :D

No, not that bad. I have seen some terrible things. It was very cringe but nothing I'm keen on scrubbing from my memory.

Reactions: BluChew

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
Welcome! Please post impressions on EQNL, im interested to know if its decent.
Will do, I'm hoping its somewhat decent and doesn't turn into something like this:

Good ol' minecraft servers... What am I saying?!? Of course there's going to monuments of great beauty and splendor. What to build... hmm?

Reactions: Walex and SeungRyul

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex

And in the depths of the Gotse bowels lies portals to the Nether.
Checks out.

I also enjoy how they included his ring. It's really attention to detail like that which is so rare these days...

Reactions: BluChew
Forgot your password?