Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I'm confused :hushed:
why would you go back to pressing buttons if you can control it with your voice? That is the whole deal of VoiceAttack right :grinning:
Roccat Power-grid does the same.
Because sometimes in the heat of the battle your voice maybe isn't recognized correctly :hear_no_evil:

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
Buddy got 2 free android tablets for increasing his data plan which were free for every 10 bucks you increased your plan.
I am heading out to pick it up between his shifts. I'll be checking out Roccat over the next bit.
The old man finally gets a tablet. :cop:

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Cool.
I love VA.
Especially as I program my own Profile.
"Get me a beer Amy or I'll throw you out of the AirLock." Ha. Ha.
Three questions:

How did you know my real name? How did you abduct me?... and where is the fridge? One beer coming up!

I really need to pick up VA, tried it briefly (it has a free trial period) and it was great, but never got round to buying it as I never seem to have the time to set things like that up!

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
The best part I like about VA is the ability to script the AI's verbal responses.
My hands and feet can handle the rest.
I am really looking forward to better AI across the board.
Va is not compatible with my Mic so there's that to deal with someday.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Va is not compatible with my Mic
Va is not compatible with my voice / english.... maybe I can blame my mic. I heard myself speak in a SC vid lately: clear voice, clear response, somebody speaking like a mummy, completely wrapped in swaddling clothes.... wait, I said something like that too, something about a Gladiator and a Gladius..... :flushed:

Lythan

Vice Admiral
Oct 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Lythan
Va is not compatible with my voice / english.... maybe I can blame my mic. I heard myself speak in a SC vid lately: clear voice, clear response, somebody speaking like a mummy, completely wrapped in swaddling clothes.... wait, I said something like that too, something about a Gladiator and a Gladius..... :flushed:
Hah! yeah VA starts having trouble when my voice starts to change due to tensions and such... when I'm in a tense fight I speak differently then when I'm training the recognition software... It seemed to help when I switched on "recognize non-native English" ... though I'm really not sure what that does.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I have about $75 tied up in VA and several voice packs and have never been able to get it to work. I even read the instructions. To the YouTube, Carlos, and step on it!!
Its basically very easy. You only have to make sure to start VoiceAttack in the compatibility mode.
By doing this, VA is able to use the key commands of StarCitizen.exe.

Forgot your password?