just started watching Walking dead

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
So, I've just seen the first season, and the most annoying thing is...Andrea! Why won't this woman just die. She makes the most retarded decisions. Put's people's lives at risk, a liability to herself and others.
There were plenty of moments in season 1 where they could of killed her off, THEY SHOULD OF!!!!

Attachments

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Have fun :)

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
ooh man, that "have fun" makes me think that she'll be in there for every episode for every season...

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
ooh man, that "have fun" makes me think that she'll be in there for every episode for every season...
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
Now, all these women, talking about suicide, what. the. hell. This is less like a zombie show and more like a spanish soap opera.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I watched it all a few months ago, great show, nothing bad to say about it.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
It's alright except for cliche emotional bullsh1t, which isn't that appealing to any semi rational human being

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
This season's mid-season premiere was kind of meh. 45 minutes worth of trippy film school visuals for about 5 minutes worth of plot. I'm hoping the rest of this season's episodes aren't like this.

The show overall is pretty damn awesome, though.

Sethiol

Captain
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Sethiol
Have been watching this show since day one and I get excited every season premiere. There are some episodes that seem to drag, and one season that was kind of long, but overall it is an outstanding show. If its not for you, no skin off of our backs. Go find some other series that fits your style.

Reactions: mindfart

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Watch it all!!! And continue watching!!!

They started up season 5 2 weeks ago, so there's 2 new eps for people following =)

Dygon

Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
Sweet mindfart! (that sounded weird) Ooh, and Sethiol, I never said I hated the show, just Andrea, so don't be so butthurt fanboy. After episode 6 in season two, it picked up again. I found the first 6 episodes of season 2 to be really emotional and a lot of BS that made the show seem like a souped up version of home and away or something, but after that, it was all awesomeness! Finished all season now, and glad to heard that 5 is being rolled out!

Reactions: mindfart

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
The show is as good as something that can be allowed to be aired on TV. If you don't want all that soap opera drama, read the comic books. They are ages ahead of the TV series storyline, following a different path in many aspects making it less appealing to the "girlfriend" and more appealing to the guy that is actually interested in a story about survival in the zombie apocalypse.
George R.R. Martin holds nothing over those guys in killing off characters and making you hate humanity.

Forgot your password?