Kiel System

O-Lefty

Vice Admiral
Officer
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Do you mean to say it might be the next system to be developed?

We don't have jump points, Kiel isn't on the roadmap, and we don't even have Stanton system done so I would not expect Kiel for a long time.

Esctasy

Commander
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Do you mean to say it might be the next system to be developed?

We don't have jump points, Kiel isn't on the roadmap, and we don't even have Stanton system done so I would not expect Kiel for a long time.
/cry
I thought they posted it because they were going to surprise us with new content.

Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
/cry
I thought they posted it because they were going to surprise us with new content.
Could happen. Just not expecting it. I do know that now lots of game development tools have been created and asset content is huge we can fully expect to see new locations being introduced at an accelerated rate.

O-Lefty

Vice Admiral
Officer
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
I wouldn't expect anything soon except one of the systems that is normally connected to Stanton on the starmap. And even that is going to be 1+ year.

Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I'm with @Black Sunder and @O-Lefty on this. The lore far outstrips development progress, and CIG needs to work out the game play aspects - that's the heavy lifting. Once the game is actually a game, adding systems is not so big. That said, we have been surprised before. I think it's likely that they will develop a system that has a connection point to the Stanton system though. That's Pyro, Terra, and Magnus according to current lore. See https://robertsspaceindustries.com/starmap