Kingdom Come 1.4 patch, Far Cry 5, Anthem Forums

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
I had a similar experience with Farcry3 when I got to the final Island , I was just trying to finish it. It looks like FC5 is very similar gameplay so I may give it a miss. Although as the NPC's seem to be based on the Americans I meet in Test Discord chat I may change my mind.
Thanks for the heads up on Ansel. I'm trying to finish KC deliverance this week before Skyrim VR comes out next week.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I had a similar experience with Farcry3 when I got to the final Island , I was just trying to finish it. It looks like FC5 is very similar gameplay so I may give it a miss. Although as the NPC's seem to be based on the Americans I meet in Test Discord chat I may change my mind.
Thanks for the heads up on Ansel. I'm trying to finish KC deliverance this week before Skyrim VR comes out next week.
Glad to know us Americans keep you entertained. I certainly hope our litany of firearms and walls continue to be a source of enjoyment for the lesser countries around the world for quite awhile. At least until we get bored and find someone else who has "our" oil.

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Glad to know us Americans keep you entertained. I certainly hope our litany of firearms and walls continue to be a source of enjoyment for the lesser countries around the world for quite awhile. At least until we get bored and find someone else who has "our" oil.
We have very little oil left and no sugar so we should be okay. We do have a lot-- a LOT of beer.
If invasion is required, whilst I'm fighting on the beaches , hills ETC. Mrs Intruder will be running a cheap B&B for GI's just no funny business Wofly

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
We have very little oil left and no sugar so we should be okay. We do have a lot-- a LOT of beer.
If invasion is required, whilst I'm fighting on the beaches , hills ETC. Mrs Intruder will be running a cheap B&B for GI's just no funny business Wofly
Sounds like a plan. Me and the boys will be glad to provide patronage.
And you mentioned you have a little of "our" oil left? Good enough for us :D

Forgot your password?