Kraken Giveaway

Hyde

Commander
Apr 19, 2019
RSI Handle
Hyding
Eh, I entered when it first came up. My problem with the "join everything" method is they don't always work. For whatever reason my Twitter account can follow them but their API can't verify the follow, which breaks 3 separate entries. Luckily it's easy enough to unfollow everything later on (and I use disposable emails on all of those accounts with semi-fake info about me to poison trackers).

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
any more the size and number of ships in your hangar is just a way to measure e-peen

I predict that TESTes with large ships will have a hard time crewing them as it is now

if you use NPCs for crew you have to pay them whether you're logged in and playing or AFK

we signed up for a game, not second jobs

we don't need more big ships

bah humbug, get off my lawn, etc, etc

you know the drill by now

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
any more the size and number of ships in your hangar is just a way to measure e-peen

I predict that TESTes with large ships will have a hard time crewing them as it is now

if you use NPCs for crew you have to pay them whether you're logged in and playing or AFK

we signed up for a game, not second jobs

we don't need more big ships

bah humbug, get off my lawn, etc, etc

you know the drill by now
Concur. Which is why I have one Carrack, and nothing bigger. I'll crew other people's big ships, and fly my own smaller ones.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Concur. Which is why I have one Carrack, and nothing bigger. I'll crew other people's big ships, and fly my own smaller ones.
You mean after a night out drinking that lead to your crashing your Carrack and now you have to wait on the insurance counter you'll just happen to find yourself on another ship either as a friend or in an attempt to commandeer it.

• Drunk
Reactions: Scape and Blind Owl

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Giving all the social media accounts you own over to givelab so they can read/write your entire life seems like a really sensible idea!

I mean you'd have to make a very convincing argument to make me treat my own data with that kind of flippancy and disregard.

….

Sorry what did you say? A kraken???!!!!

….

Ok I am in and here's my driving licence number credit card and bank details just for good measure +100 points for each of them baby yeah!!!!!!

Forgot your password?