Land Vehicles - Can you rent/buy them in game currently to try before you buy?

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
I have been debating about getting one of the land vehicles and was hoping to try them out before purchasing. Is this possible in the game currently? I know you can buy ships, but I have not see the land vehicles. I was hoping I am just looking in the wrong place and it was already in the game.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
I believe there are some on Levski, when you come up the elevator from your ship, go the opposite way of customs and there is an elevator in the corner that you go to buy ships ect.

*EDIT* I hope that makes sense....

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
After every major update you lose the ships you buy with UEC. Also if you want to just try before you buy you can ask someone to try theirs. most people are willing to let you.
I thought I heard them say that, as they work persistance in, you would keep stuff when they did wipes...but yeah, currently, it gets wiped.

Look for Teach's, on Levski, in the Elevators by Customs, at the opposite end from the "Remember Anthony Tanaka" statue.

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
Any idea on in-game pricing for the land vehicles? Appreciate all of the help in here by the way.

Sayora

Grand Admiral
Donor
Oct 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Sayora
I am probaly wrong but I seem to remember the dragonfly being 78k, and the cyclone 26k.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?