Leaked photos...awesome find. Thank you for origianl post

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
for example I like this concept idea of what the freelancer almost was. I think they should still make these concepts. THE MORE THE MERRIER!

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Not a fan of the Mustang really, but i will now have to save up to get this one at least...some of the images of the interior are nice too...THATS A LOT OF ROCKETS

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I like all the Idris WIP pics, but they are definitely of the older Idris design. The new Idris will be bigger and hopefully substantially wider. It's a tight squeeze in that ship hangar.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
And now you see why I subscribe. Love these images from jump point. And the mustang I first laughed at when I good my omega. But I picked up a delta and it is hands down my favorite fighter over my super hornet and loaner 300.

Reactions: SARGE

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
i've been looking for a fighter to have...I am going Delta and even pick up the one with the little room...and the one with the cargo...and...

Reactions: CitizenDad

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I have a Forest River Camp Trailer...so I like to see the ones with a little living space in them...hehe...NERD!
Going through demob and have time to enjoy internet and use my gaming laptop for star citizen. All my soldiers do is mumble nerd when I start yelling after hitting a run or getting shot down.... I of course ask who wants to go on a "motivation ruck run".

Nerd.

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Going through demob and have time to enjoy internet and use my gaming laptop for star citizen. All my soldiers do is mumble nerd when I start yelling after hitting a run or getting shot down.... I of course ask who wants to go on a "motivation ruck run".

Nerd.
unfortunately my battles would love a motivation ruck run after a jump into a DZ... as a matter of fact I got one coming up in March...25 miles and I Tough Mudder a month later

Last edited:

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
It's the thing with a lot of concept art. Those artists are really talented and I'd say probably 60-70% of the work they do would be awesome to see. But sadly it's easier time wise to draw an object than to create a working machine in an engine.

Reactions: SARGE
Forgot your password?