Learn to Mine? Mine? Mine?

M1TH

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 9, 2019
RSI Handle
M1th
Hello all you testies! I'm looking to put together a night to teach those who haven't got a chance to mine yet how to do it. Some of the basics I want to teach in this class are the basics of the mining and what little tips and tricks that I use when I go out to mine. I have 2 moles and 2 prospectors that I'm more than happy to use to teach those that want to mine. All heads are helix's but there will not be any consumables installed as this will just be a basic go out and mine what we find kind of ordeal. I'm looking to start around 8pm EST this Wed night.

Please feel free to hop into discord cause I will be going for most of the night, (I might even be on sooner than 8pm est) The general area I try to mine around currently is MicroTech so if you aren't around there but still want to join please feel free to head that way once the night has begun. Also if you are new and don't know about it please feel free to look over Sunder's wonderful mining guide as it has a lot of good information in there that will get you started. If this event goes off well then I might be doing it on a regular basis... Hopefully it does.

Who? M1th in game (Mithandril on the RSI webpage) Searching for M1th in game will not bring up my character.
When? 8pm EST 5-13-20
Where? Around Microtech/Port Tressler
Why? To learn to mine duh

Hope to catch you all there!

Forgot your password?