Lets play bumper planes :

Stromglade

Lieutenant
Dec 26, 2017
RSI Handle
STGL
Where you from stranger?
-I am in the USA all the way in California, so i get alot of vitamin E...and its not a sunburn its my forever tan.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

-To become a cheeky pirate who will parasite onto a bigger exploration fleet to steal and sell info and material valuables...excluding TEST SQUADRON because you fuel me with beer.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

-I look forward to some ground game in supporting our people in the skies once we have a foot hold on a planet and a base setup.

-There is also the fact of counter intelligence work to prevent rebel scum from running away with vital test information like best beer recipe that will win this next coming years show case.

- In all seriousness I do look forward to just being in a large vessel plotting course way points to new uncharted territory and to be the first to behold of what waits for us planet side or even finding an abandoned station which we can salvage from.

What was the first game you remember playing?

-First game I ever played was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time speed running the first two beginning dungeon in the Deku tree and in the Goron cave.

What other games do you play?
-MMO: Warframe, Mechwarrior online, Quake Champion, Rocket League, Clash Royale, and OBVIOUSLY STAR CITIZEN

-Single Player: Hitman 2017, Fallout 4, Elder Scroll:Skyrim

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
-I saw Test Squadron's you tube channel with consistent updates and found the highlights very useful as i don't like reading walls of text of an update.

- I am joining this ORG because I think of all the other ORGs where there will be time when the player base is going to be shallow and thus would force me to hitch along with some random players that I just met or even worse...HIRING NPC who would hinder you from completing the main objective.
Picard or Kirk?
-Picard

Forgot your password?