Lets talk 3.0, funding, TEST hate and more!

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Glorious Leader, I thought your Bass had got deeper when you lectured to us in discord a few days ago.

The new mike is very good it shows your voice and accent off as they really are.

'Understanding risk' as you describe it is a very good way of explaining crowd funding. Why you should/should not and to what extent.

I like this video, but I like the long funnier ones more.

I'm getting 60 FPS. (sometimes)

Last edited:

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
If you watch the video at 4x speed, you could comment just a bit faster than Supitza.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Good gosh, @Montoya you are starting to sound like me.
I remember giving you the same speech....several times over the past 2 years.
Congrats my friend.....you have seen the light.
'The TRUTH shall set you free.'

Now can your grumpy Avatar manage a smile? HA. HA.

btw - Great format. Yes, may we have more please Sir?

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
So if all of us who got estates all band together, can we claim an entire moon? 15000+ people lets say 1000 earn/bought estates packages before they go live that's 64000 square kilometers. Now, a small moon, lets use the deathstar for scale so that's 140 diameter station would be less than 62000 square kilometers. Man, that's got me all excited.

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
In video format!

Sorry about my face, I can't help how I look.

Hello glorious leader. I am still getting my gains on par with yours.

I liked your video a lot, and agree with everything in it. Especially the parts where we will take up the mantle to make sure all players, not just ourselves, will have fun and enjoy the game. I think everyone should have a fair shake at it.

I also understand that it is impossible to know what role our player group will take, till we play the game and figure it out. I hope we can keep ourselves pretty open like how we are now, to where what ever is your cup of tea, you can do it, while some how maintaining a happy game between those who are not in TEST and keeping up relations with other player groups

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Forgot your password?