Lil joke about release dates. Sad about 3.0

Shinlen

Grand Admiral
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
xShinlen
So as I've been being annoying to my friend withwhining about 3.0 delays he told me something funny So I've decided to share. So he said that 3.0 release is like a joke he read somewhere.
And it goes like this
" -Developers had announced that their new game will have 3 paid DLCs, paid multiplayer and that relase date will be delayed
-Well, that's a lot of content, what's the title?
-I dunno, It hadn't be announced yet."

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
So as I've been being annoying to my friend withwhining about 3.0 delays he told me something funny So I've decided to share. So he said that 3.0 release is like a joke he read somewhere.
And it goes like this
" -Developers had announced that their new game will have 3 paid DLCs, paid multiplayer and that relase date will be delayed
Sounds like the next Battlefield game to me.

Shinlen

Grand Admiral
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
xShinlen
I'm not really good at telling jokes. But it's something like they've promised a lot of stuff and that It will be delayed even though the game wasn't yet announced, and as for Star Citizen there's just another date after another, something like this I think? Damn, not sure really It was funny for me but can't really explain it, sorry :P

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I got the joke, I think it was a good one.

Here is the last thing I laughed uncontrollably at: I think it was 2003 when I saw it.

They were being evicted so he decided to demolish the house.

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
And it goes like this
Ironic humour for the win!

:smile:

Forgot your password?